Indoor JaxsoNL5’s UBG - Mephisto vs Twenty20 Mendocino

Day 70 - Triks vs Skywalker x CDLC
Day 70 overall (Day 42 flower)
Missed day 63 update for a much welcomed four day getaway, did those D62 pics during lights out before I left. Set up an automated feeder to keep them alive, feeding a mix of Silica Boost, CALiMAGic, and Overdrive. The tent reeks, carbon filter from mid flower onward and she smells dank when I open.

47233842-8A37-4397-996A-F4F3A3882657.jpeg

0472281F-59D6-4E82-852A-9A74D6299C53.jpeg

Triks (aka Ms Noodles) is deceptively heavy…she has some spaghetti arms that are completely fallen over due to bud weight. I remember reading this as a trait of SFV OG so I assume noodley/spaghetti arms is a kush trait? The main cola is falling over and tipping the entire plant so I had to tie her down. Her other main branches are holding up great tho!

EB1FA2E6-13B1-4A0F-A5DF-53CDF863EF64.jpeg

Closer shot of the same cola at day 67 when I got back from holiday

4F56BF88-DE92-4406-903E-78E12863AAFF.jpeg

And Skywalker x CDLC, dare I say she’s quickly becoming the star of the show. A little finicky with feeds and Triks will likely best her in the yield department, but her structure and resin production is ridonk like Gronk 🤩

07914E75-CE45-4495-A220-62E7B33A019F.jpeg

Got a decent flash shot of the main cola

44159D5E-95F4-4D80-B109-5380DFC314A4.jpeg

We’re almost to the finish line, going to be running CALiMAGic and Overdrive only this week, then water and a surface coating of dolomite lime for what should be the final week ✌️💚🪴

My, my, those have turned the corner and are looking fat and beautiful! Yes, the Triks will start breaking itself. More silica?
Could give it more, I’ve done Silica Boost about 85% of feeds throughout the grow since it’s an abundant mineral in the Earth’s crust. The Sky x CDLC stems are all sturdy though so if you saw the same i’d say it’s TK genetics 🤷‍♂️

@Twenty20 Adam does Triks do better fresh frozen or dry/cured for ice water hash?
I like fresh froze simply for less plant material getting into the end product with the same time of processing.
Also, if you are going to make temple balls, you'll have all the terps to develop inside the ball. You do lose some of those terps in the drying and curing process. The flavor is off the proverbial chain.

With two more weeks to go, those buds can fatten and frost up quite a bit in that time!

I like fresh froze simply for less plant material getting into the end product with the same time of processing.
Also, if you are going to make temple balls, you'll have all the terps to develop inside the ball. You do lose some of those terps in the drying and curing process. The flavor is off the proverbial chain.

With two more weeks to go, those buds can fatten and frost up quite a bit in that time!
Thank you for the info @WildBill , Temple will be the end product 🟤 unless Adam says she doesn’t wash well fresh frozen i’ll give it a try 👍

Last edited:
Thank you for the info @WildBill , Temple will be the end product 🟤 unless Adam says she doesn’t wash well fresh frozen i’ll give it a try 👍
Adam's current G&S girls were bred for hash.:eyebrows:
The girl that will be a hash girl the next time I grow her will be OgreBerry! I can't imagine what her templeballs would taste like, but I KNOW it would be off the chain!.
I'm gonna cheat a little the next time I make temple balls. I'm gonna use a mold and my NuggSmasher Mini, with low temp and pressure. It's just to take a little of the work and time outta the process of making them.

Back