Indoor JaxsoNL5’s UBG - Mephisto vs Twenty20 Mendocino

Adam's current G&S girls were bred for hash.:eyebrows:
The girl that will be a hash girl the next time I grow her will be OgreBerry! I can't imagine what her templeballs would taste like, but I KNOW it would be off the chain!.
I'm gonna cheat a little the next time I make temple balls. I'm gonna use a mold and my NuggSmasher Mini, with low temp and pressure. It's just to take a little of the work and time outta the process of making them.
Yeah I saw they focused R&D on hash producers (hashers, dumpers, humpers?), gonna be some triched out stunners in that G&S 🙌

I don’t see that as cheating, all processes need to evolve 👍 methinks you’re trying to work smarter, and you might discover it produces a better Temple 🟤🔥 👌 🤷‍♂️

Day 77 - Late Flower - Triks vs Skywalker x CDLC
Day 77
Getting close for both these girls, some amber forming on the Triks uppers while Sky Crème is mostly cloudly with some clear heads. I might have to take the tops off Triks and give the lowers another week. Been only chilled spring water a few days now.

8A7EB996-CAE1-48B4-97B9-8EF19781D0B8.jpeg

362AF7B2-B63A-479E-A30C-2E9E74060681.jpeg

Triks is not for kids, got a good shot of how she looks IRL

87CDEDB6-A2A4-4123-8CB5-BCE265E79FA0.jpeg

91170D34-BAAB-496A-A864-EBCADF191359.jpeg

Sky Crème is the frost queen of the tent

500151EE-50AB-4543-B328-9F868D2043D3.jpeg

30B68C68-6198-4CBD-8753-8009E80E0E74.jpeg

F329AD9C-BC32-4B5C-9377-98A831185E46.jpeg

What started off a friendly competition has turned into a lifelong friendship, caught these two buds trying to canoodle at lights on 🤨

C474D79A-280A-4915-88A7-FF46A558518A.jpeg

Cheers all ✌️💚🪴

Thank you for the info @WildBill , Temple will be the end product 🟤 unless Adam says she doesn’t wash well fresh frozen i’ll give it a try 👍
Triks wasn't particularly bred for solventless extraction however some folks have sent us positive reports. However, I don't think Triks will perform anywhere near the numbers we are anticipating on some of our newer stuff. As far as potency goes, it usually tests around 20%.

She is fo sho, Twenty20 Mendocino has done a phenomenal job with the Triangle Kush autoflower line…these were from the F6 gen and Adam n’ team are on F7 or later now 💪
They both look stunning! I'm happy you included us with Mephisto in your side by side! T
I have a ton of respect for the mephisto team. Those guys are rock solid autoflower og's!

Triks wasn't particularly bred for solventless extraction however some folks have sent us positive reports. However, I don't think Triks will perform anywhere near the numbers we are anticipating on some of our newer stuff. As far as potency goes, it usually tests around 20%.
Thank you for the details 🙏 the top 4-6” of growth on each cola are solid for flower (what I smoke primarily), just some lowers that weren’t as well developed density-wise (on both plants) I was going to run through the bags.

They both look stunning! I'm happy you included us with Mephisto in your side by side! T
I have a ton of respect for the mephisto team. Those guys are rock solid autoflower og's!

Thanks Adam, Twenty20 sets the standard in my tent with how effortless your lines have performed, and the Mephisto gear definitely lived up to it’s name as well 💯 mad respect for both teams setting the bar high ✌️💚🔥

That's good news about the new strains. If the terps are remotely crazy like Ogreberry,, I see Temple balls.:eyebrows: Ogreberry will get grown again and all of her will be Templeballs.:eyebrows: YUM!!!

Back