Dinafem Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Time for another grow, this one will run on for.....well who knows. I intend to grow out multiple Industrial Power Plant Autos and Haze cbd Autos, test one bud and some butter from the IPcbd that I will make following this method (LINK IN FUTURE). I have one IPcbd that is about a week and half old and will be starting a haze in the cup today. Then in about 4 weeks I will repeat.

My nutrient line up for the first grow will be

SM90
Armor Si
Calimagic
Rapid Start
GH Trio
Liquid Koolbloom
Powdered Koolbloom

Then I will add in on the next grow

Diamond Nector
Floralicious +
Florablend

Those three additions will be organic in nature and I will be curious to see if there will be any terpene difference.

So I will do most updates and images from my phone to start and will likely set up a nice photo booth by the first of the year.

My intent is to make butter that will provide about 500mg of cannabinoids per 2 ounces. My wife and I use about 4 ounces a day for two of us and It would be nice to get away from sweet edibles and coco caps and simply butter vegetables, etc. I will also make some pain rubs for neuropathy, which I know helps for me.

I don't expect to have allot of time for updates until after Dec 1st.

Can't wait to see this grow take action. I'm sure it will be a great one.
:smoking:
You're fast, l haven't even had time to invite anybody.

First pic about 10 days

6b8e9e22dcdbefc0c939feb0f9687c71.jpg

So I put about 3 gallons of water through 5 gallon fabric pot full of Coco. I used 1 mil of Cali Magic, 1 mil of Grow, 2 mil of micro and 1 mil of Bloom. Then after 36 hours in a cup, I direct seeded into coco.

After a week I added rapid start and fed at about 300 ppm.

You're fast, l haven't even had time to invite anybody.

First pic about 10 days

6b8e9e22dcdbefc0c939feb0f9687c71.jpg

So I put about 3 gallons of water through 5 gallon fabric pot full of Coco. I used 1 mil of Cali Magic, 1 mil of Grow, 2 mil of micro and 1 mil of Bloom. Then after 36 hours in a cup, I direct seeded into coco.

After a week I added rapid start and fed at about 300 ppm.
Lol yea I just had my few moments to browse and seen your post lol.

Here is a picture of that industrial plant CBD I am now feeding daily at about 500 parts per million. I usually would be feeding a little bit lower but I must have made a mistake when I mixed up the bucket and I just decided to go with it. Even though there's a little bit of leaf curl upward in the picture I'm sure my temperature is okay and it's just a funky starting out leaf.

31dc80373a82fc682ebf99f59304421d.jpg

I also put a haze CBD into a 5 gallon bag of prepared Coco today. I have let the seeds soak for 36 hours on top of the refrigerator at about 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

Looking good man. Interested in how you make the butter. I've had mixed results trying to do it.
Glad you found the place here's a link to how I make my butter. It's kind of a convoluted method but it's very very potent and it gets rid of all that water and all that other crap.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1206915

Well somewhere thereabouts in the middle of that. I got pretty close to it.

Back