Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have found my electric bike.:headbang:

A powerful fat tire, full suspension bike with a nice powerful battery for very good range and decent rear drive motor.

Just something that I can go out and get some cardio, do a little bit of grocery shopping and then hopefully to go fishing at the lake. It has enough ass to it that it can pull a small trailer.

I like how this guy goes into depth on testing. He definitely puts the bike through the paces!

You need to ai generate that I need a visual. Lol. Sounds like she has a task ahead of her. But she got a damn good start. My bet is on her at this point

Yeah she wants to hang out again today already. Probably not a bad sign.

I think I have found my electric bike.:headbang:

A powerful fat tire, full suspension bike with a nice powerful battery for very good range and decent rear drive motor.

Just something that I can go out and get some cardio, do a little bit of grocery shopping and then hopefully to go fishing at the lake. It has enough ass to it that it can pull a small trailer.

I like how this guy goes into depth on testing. He definitely puts the bike through the paces!

Boss has got 2 real nice ones, put the hybrid tires on it and i went right from screwing around on the mountain bike paths n jumps in the woods to city streets no problem. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back