@McDee First up what type of tea and what inputs .
I have a bag of worm castings & some molasses. Was gonna do 3/1 of R/O & tap water. I don't have organic calmag so through some tap in, but i can do 100% r/o. The guy that sells NLS said to add calmag if using r/o.

100 % RO or tape water left out for 24 hours for the chlorine to evaporate off , 5 to 6 cups of worm castings , 3 Tablespoons to molasses , add to 4 gallon of water , stir well and use - Dilute the worm tea with water until it is a light brown color - You can aerate for 24 to 48 hours which increases the microbe count . [ lot more ] :thumbsup:

@Entombed - Hey friend, @McDee is a great grower and @Tom Bombadil and @hecno are both top organic guys. Since I know you emailed me and haven't decided on a grow style yet, keep an eye on this thread. Should be a pile of top info if you decide to go the organic route. I have never done it so I am no help besides tagging who you should talk to! hah.

100 % RO or tape water left out for 24 hours for the chlorine to evaporate off , 5 to 6 cups of worm castings , 3 Tablespoons to molasses , add to 4 gallon of water , stir well and use - Dilute the worm tea with water until it is a light brown color - You can aerate for 24 to 48 hours which increases the microbe count . [ lot more ] :thumbsup:
OK, I have an air pump and some stone for it. I will start getting ready tonight. Thanks bud!

OK, I have an air pump and some stone for it. I will start getting ready tonight. Thanks bud!
a small aquarium heater helps alot too if your water is cold! 75-78f is best for microbes to multiply.. cheap on ebay and you just set it and throw in your bucket. you can get by without, but warmer water hastens the process..

a small aquarium heater helps alot too if your water is cold! 75-78f is best for microbes to multiply.. cheap on ebay and you just set it and throw in your bucket. you can get by without, but warmer water hastens the process..
I just threw 1 out last yr lol. What about a seedling heat mat under the bucket?

@Entombed - Hey friend, @McDee is a great grower and @Tom Bombadil and @hecno are both top organic guys. Since I know you emailed me and haven't decided on a grow style yet, keep an eye on this thread. Should be a pile of top info if you decide to go the organic route. I have never done it so I am no help besides tagging who you should talk to! hah.
Thanks for the kind words @DCLXVI I've been struggling lately, so that's why we're here today. @Entombed You're more than welcome if you are hesitant to try organics for whatever reason tag along my friend we can learn together. That's 1 thing I have been able to do is try shit out. No better way to find out than to try it yourself. Only been a week, but I like it knowing that I won't have to take hours mixing and waiting to mix nutrients has help me relax. I have a good feeling about this grow. Seeds pooped quickly with big tails so always a good start. Jump on in if you have a question bud. Maybe you'll find out this isn't your style, maybe you'll love it. Only 1 way to find out!

Stay lifted

:pass:

Thanks for the kind words @DCLXVI I've been struggling lately, so that's why we're here today. @Entombed You're more than welcome if you are hesitant to try organics for whatever reason tag along my friend we can learn together. That's 1 thing I have been able to do is try shit out. No better way to find out than to try it yourself. Only been a week, but I like it knowing that I won't have to take hours mixing and waiting to mix nutrients has help me relax. I have a good feeling about this grow. Seeds pooped quickly with big tails so always a good start. Jump on in if you have a question bud. Maybe you'll find out this isn't your style, maybe you'll love it. Only 1 way to find out!

Stay lifted

:pass:
I've been doing it for a few months and it's so much easier.

Back