I've been doing it for a few months and it's so much easier.
Yeah, like I mixed up my soil... now I'm done lol. All I really need to do is train my ladies. I will make tea which isn't hard. I most likely will grab their flower top dress which is just sprinkle on top. So much easier than mixing then waiting for it to bond in the proper order. If I forget or fall asleep I can recover in 5-10 mins just need to pH. 6.5-7 is your target my water falls in that range without any help. So just fill up jug and ready. Nothing simpler in my book.

Welcome back, and thanks for stopping by. Things are going good although slow, but good. Before all that it's about that time... it's time to get lifted! I had a few dabs of Malawi, and I'm ready to go.:woohoo:

Day 21

Today is day 21, and things are going good. The HubbaBubba Haze is kinda on the small side. This kinda surprises me because I heard they get rather large. That is the main reason I haven't grown it yet. The Froot by the Foot is doing well good bit larger the her tent mate. This isn't surprising based on the size of her during germination. Color is good. I think the smallness is on me tho. I'm always afraid of overwatering, and I tend to underwater as a result of this. I tell myself I'm not gonna doing this again, but dammit I did it again lol. Also the FbtF bag got more FFOF so that may have a hand too. Here they are from this morning.

20230525_112355.jpg
20230525_112432.jpg
20230525_112447.jpg

I made some worm tea for the outside plants, and gave a little bit to them as well. I took the worm castings, and spread them around the top of the soil. Other than the Hubbabubba being smaller they look good. Solid green color. Not sure the Hub Haze will be topped. I have some new plant trainers to try out, so may just get lst'd. I think that's about it for now, so till next time...

Stay lifted

:pass:

@Mizzo81 @DCLXVI @Green Hornet @hecno @BCBudlady @Atulip @idiopathic neuropathy @omnious @Trichome farmer @Waira @Rasterman @chuckeye @Cannaficionado @Lil Dab @Tom Bombadil @N/A-Greengo @Entombed

Ah they look well! Slow start up top might just mean more roots down low.

What did you think of that Malawi?
It's good, just low yielder. I just did a 2nd bho run and only got 1.25g-1.5g. What I get is good energetic stuff that I do enjoy. It should get me through till I harvest this grow. I will grow it again it's a must. I would also like to try and breed with it 1 day. That day isn't anytime soon, but someday

Back