Thank you sincerely for tagging along. I want to try coco and if you are willing to throw some pointers my way and don't mind I kinda want to get started sooner then later. No time like the present they say.... What would you recommend I buy as far as coco to get going. Is there a brand or pre amended or not you would recommend. I gotta do it because @St. Tom uses it with hydroton if I remember right in his solo cups and he also said he would throw some help my way. I have to go back and look maybe it isn't coco but either way I want to do a solo cup soon and coco so if either of you two gentleman have a coco suggestion I am all ears. Also thank you for taking the time to pay attention and caring enough to offer you time and expertise to help me it's humbling.
hi bro i have used all these brands so I'm just giving you a few options as i don't know were your based i use eBay in the UK i also use this in everything from solo cup to autopots to 2litre bottles

Attachments

• canna.jpg
    canna.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 30
  • coco.jpg
    coco.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 30
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 33

Thank you sincerely for tagging along. I want to try coco and if you are willing to throw some pointers my way and don't mind I kinda want to get started sooner then later. No time like the present they say.... What would you recommend I buy as far as coco to get going. Is there a brand or pre amended or not you would recommend. I gotta do it because @St. Tom uses it with hydroton if I remember right in his solo cups and he also said he would throw some help my way. I have to go back and look maybe it isn't coco but either way I want to do a solo cup soon and coco so if either of you two gentleman have a coco suggestion I am all ears. Also thank you for taking the time to pay attention and caring enough to offer you time and expertise to help me it's humbling.
I'd go with St Tom dude he grows properly (i wing it big time :baked:) go with an established brand of coco i use just plain old canna as i feed from day 1 i don't drain to waste (i grow in the loft and ain't lugging no water down a step ladder i use a stretchy hose to get water to the loft) and i only hand water for 3 weeks then they go on the res and for me growing in coco pH pH and pH again in veg i go for 5.6/5.8 and bloom 5.8 to 6.2 seems to work for me most of the time (see im a winger) :smoking:

Bmurrciless

Went out of the way to offer help. Grows nice plants and was humble and not conceited at all pointed me to what he felt was more effective help. Can't understate the character of the act and level of humble shown
hi bro i have used all these brands so I'm just giving you a few options as i don't know were your based i use eBay in the UK i also use this in everything from solo cup to autopots to 2litre bottles

Im out of Canada but I believe I have seen very similar products maybe even the exact ones so I will pick it up when I next go out to my local hydro store. Thanks for the direction many products out there I feel better spending my money if I have a better idea what I really want. I think I'm going to try and get there over the weekend. Thanks again.

cool bro just hit me up if you need anything also @Wile e Peyote is just being modest he grows great plants and i think we all wing it at times lol

I'd go with St Tom dude he grows properly (i wing it big time :baked:) go with an established brand of coco i use just plain old canna as i feed from day 1 i don't drain to waste (i grow in the loft and ain't lugging no water down a step ladder i use a stretchy hose to get water to the loft) and i only hand water for 3 weeks then they go on the res and for me growing in coco pH pH and pH again in veg i go for 5.6/5.8 and bloom 5.8 to 6.2 seems to work for me most of the time (see im a winger) :smoking:
Well that's advice and help right there in and of itself. And the right way is the way that works for us. I would want to be carrying cater down a ladder myself so I fully understand why you would do things a bit differently. Either way I am going to go back through your threads and check things out. I appreciate you being humble and directing me where you feel is better fit for me. Another reason I like this community is the apparent lack of ego. I've seen you do some really nice work and for you to be humble enough to direct me where you think I would be taken care of better says a lot about your character and it says a lot of good. :cheers: :toke:

Thats kinda how I saw it myself as I have seen him do some nice work. And I definitely will be soon.
also with coco if your top feeding you need to feed to run off its will stop any lockouts that and don't overfeed your plant and you will be golden with coco

also with coco if your top feeding you need to feed to run off its will stop any lockouts that and don't overfeed your plant and you will be golden with coco
I will be top feeding when I do it and I have learned from my mistake with run off and lockouts, but I will definitely be back for more information and guidance once I actually have the coco
Would you recommend starting with a larger container for coco or start out with a solo cup for my first round? I am going to do both I decide a long time ago when I saw your solo cup adventures that I needed to try that out. Plus I'm getting to the point where I will never get to all the beans I have and want to run if I don't start doing a couple solo cups as well or start another space I don't have room for.

Back