Night Owl Seeds NightOwl Seeds Strain Guide

This is so dope, I couldnt find any info about Trade bait, and @TheWildcard knocked it out of the park! Thank you kindly..This stranger here appreciates your efforts. Any news on when Night Owl will reup supply and where do y'all get your Night Owl Seeds from?

No problem! The Seed Bazaar is where to buy direct from Daz himself. Other seedbanks that carry NightOwl are DC Seeds Exchange, RockyMountainHigh719 (RMHCA for Canada), Oregon Elite Seeds, Seeds Here Now, DC Seed Exchange, Hembra Genetics, Insane Seeds, and Harvest Mutual. Other seedbanks sell 3 seed packs, dont expect more unless they give inhouse freebies. I purchase direct from TSB usually for the extra NightOwl seeds on fem 3 packs. Depends on what you want to know will be back in stock.

July 3rd is the next drop date (the drop could be available midnight mountain time), so far confirmed in the drop are:
  • Miracle Berry Remix
  • Owl Pellets
  • Cheech Biggums (Wizard's Apprentice x Tyrone Stomper)
  • Squanch Stomper (Samsquanch OG x Tyrone Stomper)
  • Cosmic Apprentice (Wizard's Apprentice x Cosmic Queen)
  • Royal Stomper Remix (Cosmic Queen x Tyrone Stomper)
*I had to edit this part, don't want to mislead anyone*
Also Daz has teased, but yet to confirm:
  • Orange Diesel x Zamadelica Express
  • Galaxy Brain (Zamadelica Express x Cosmic Queen)
  • Supersoil Ammendment Mix *Appeared on the bazaar for a day*
Check Daz on IG and check his stories regularly to see his potential drops, dates, ect.

Last edited:
This is so dope, I couldnt find any info about Trade bait, and @TheWildcard knocked it out of the park! Thank you kindly..This stranger here appreciates your efforts. Any news on when Night Owl will reup supply and where do y'all get your Night Owl Seeds from?

Daz keeps teasing more almost daily now, if he keeps this up there's another 5 strains he hasn't mentioned yet

preview.jpg

Limited Editions:
  • Cheech Biggums- Wizard’s Apprentice x Tyrone Stomper
  • Cosmic Apprentice- Wizard’s Apprentice x Cosmic Queen
  • Miracle Berry Remix - Blue Microverse x Zamaldelica Express
  • Squanch Stomper - Samsquanch OG x Tyrone Stomper
Secret Owl Society:
  • Royal Stomper Remix - Cosmic Queen x Tyrone Stomper
  • Space Station Orange - Orange Diesel x Cosmic Queen
  • Queen Cheese Haze - Northern Cheese Haze x Cosmic Queen
Legacy Regular Autos:
  • Blue Microverse
  • Wizard's Apprentice
  • Zamadelica Express
Miscellaneous:
  • Owl Pellets
Sativa dominate: Cosmic Apprentice, Space Station Orange, Queen Cheese Haze
Indica dominate: Cheech Biggums, Squanch Stomper

July 3rd 12:00 AM Mountain Time is the date and time, set the alarms.

View attachment 1208285

Limited Editions:
  • Cheech Biggums- Wizard’s Apprentice x Tyrone Stomper
  • Cosmic Apprentice- Wizard’s Apprentice x Cosmic Queen
  • Miracle Berry Remix - Blue Microverse x Zamaldelica Express
  • Squanch Stomper - Samsquanch OG x Tyrone Stomper
Secret Owl Society:
  • Royal Stomper Remix - Cosmic Queen x Tyrone Stomper
  • Space Station Orange - Orange Diesel x Cosmic Queen
  • Queen Cheese Haze - Northern Cheese Haze x Cosmic Queen
Legacy Regular Autos:
  • Blue Microverse
  • Wizard's Apprentice
  • Zamadelica Express
Miscellaneous:
  • Owl Pellets
Sativa dominate: Cosmic Apprentice, Space Station Orange, Queen Cheese Haze
Indica dominate: Cheech Biggums, Squanch Stomper

July 3rd 12:00 AM Mountain Time is the date and time, set the alarms.
Do you by chance know what orange diesel stain he is crossing with the cosmic queen? If it is the original orange diesel 3.0 from lady Sativa seeds, or if it’s mephisto’s Indica variant of the plant that was crossed with sour orange diesel kush?
:cooldance:

Hopefully he comes out with descriptions of all that he releases. He has great descriptions, and I love hearing the seeds journey into what he has concocted to share with us. I always try to buy the strains that he seems most passionate about from his descriptions haha.

Do you by chance know what orange diesel stain he is crossing with the cosmic queen? If it is the original orange diesel 3.0 from lady Sativa seeds, or if it’s mephisto’s Indica variant of the plant that was crossed with sour orange diesel kush?
:cooldance:

Hopefully he comes out with descriptions of all that he releases. He has great descriptions, and I love hearing the seeds journey into what he has concocted to share with us. I always try to buy the strains that he seems most passionate about from his descriptions haha.
I’m gonna guess the auto variety. And that’s what I always have done from most breeders. U can tell which ones they truly love personally

Back