Night Owl Seeds NightOwl Seeds Strain Guide

I started a Foxy Purps thread for anyone interested.

Hey Blue, uh I mean Wildcard the Foxy Purps pheno definitely looks like it's sativa dominant but still just speculation. That old school sour diesel smell is getting stronger too

I started a Foxy Purps thread for anyone interested.

Hey Blue, uh I mean Wildcard the Foxy Purps pheno definitely looks like it's sativa dominant but still just speculation. That old school sour diesel smell is getting stronger too

New phone who dis? Welcome to AFN, the place where we could really stalk Stan :thumbsup:

As for being Sativa dominant, your's looks like it with the structure and fan leaves but we will tell in the final smoke. Daz bread WA to have that classic OG stretch which is consistent with what I see most people growing.

Outstanding effort to put this together. Thank you!

I've no idea, never thought to ask.

Not sure of the proper term.. they were an accidental pollination from Crockett's Tangie (seed run) in tent next to the Wizard's Apprentice... Zamaldelica Express got hit too.

Outstanding effort to put this together. Thank you!

No problem, and thanks for the compliment. I've been constantly updating the guide I hopefully will be getting the last remaining "missing" bits to complete it.

Not sure of the proper term.. they were an accidental pollination from Crockett's Tangie (seed run) in tent next to the Wizard's Apprentice... Zamaldelica Express got hit too.

the best crosses are the accidental crosses. The cross between a photo x auto, will be a photo in the F1 generation. and you calling me an accident?! :lol:

Back