Night Owl Seeds NightOwl Seeds Strain Guide

I’m gonna guess the auto variety. And that’s what I always have done from most breeders. U can tell which ones they truly love personally
Very true, after all it is a long journey, and I’d love to enjoy what they happened to fall in love with along the way. Hopefully, someday when I have more land, and room.. I can follow in their footsteps and put out my own strains for people to fall in love with, like I will with my future creations. :bighug:

Daz is the man though, for a smaller operation I love that he gives out set timeframes, and his owl artwork is always on point! Gonna be a great drop!

Last edited:
Very true, after all it is a long journey, and I’d love to enjoy what they happened to fall in love with along the way. Hopefully, someday when I have more land, and room.. I can follow in their footsteps and put out my own strains for people to fall in love with, like I will with my future creations. :bighug:

Daz is the man though, for a smaller operation I love that he gives out set timeframes, and his owl artwork is always on point! Gonna be a great drop!
I haven’t ran any of his gear yet and I feel I should. Only problem is I’m running photos now and have fallen in love with them too lol. What to do.

Do you by chance know what orange diesel stain he is crossing with the cosmic queen? If it is the original orange diesel 3.0 from lady Sativa seeds, or if it’s mephisto’s Indica variant of the plant that was crossed with sour orange diesel kush?
:cooldance:

Hopefully he comes out with descriptions of all that he releases. He has great descriptions, and I love hearing the seeds journey into what he has concocted to share with us. I always try to buy the strains that he seems most passionate about from his descriptions haha.

I'm quite positive it's the Mephisto Orange Diesel Auto (Orange Diesel V3.0 x S.O.D.K). I totally agree with you, I too enjoy reading the long journey. Reading about Daz's breeding and growing experience always helps when deciding what to buy or grow next ... and it fills the strain guide more :lol:

all artwork credit goes to Underguth , every owl he's made is dope.

I haven’t ran any of his gear yet and I feel I should. Only problem is I’m running photos now and have fallen in love with them too lol. What to do.

time to prop up another growing tent by the sounds of it :thumbsup:

Can anyone tell me if the Owl Pellets are a mix of autos or fems?

Can anyone tell me if the Owl Pellets are a mix of autos or fems?

it's a mix of feminized autos

Here's the description:

Take a dive into the unknown! 10+ feminized autoflower seeds to be enjoyed by the adventurous type. This mix contains lots of one off crosses, a few classics, and a whole assortment of excellence. If you'd like to add a little unknown excitement to your garden than these are for you.

Reminder.

When purchasing NightOwl seeds from The Seed Bazaar on July 3rd at 12 AM, whatever is in your cart ISN'T RESERVED.

It's best to purchase what you want FAST, everything is and always has been limited in quantity. Don't leave the item in your cart and go check your plants and start some LST or a res change, don't go start prepping for the 4th looking for fireworks, CHECK YOUR ITEMS OUT FAST.

Orders can be combined to help with shipping, this should help with ordering fast, and comments have been enabled at checkout too .

This part applies to those who got a "Thank you" card from the birthday drop on May 19th.

If you're redeeming your "Thank you" card free pack of seeds all you have to do is:
  1. Make an order
  2. Chose cash/money order at checkout
  3. Mail the card to the address
  4. * If needed * Email Daz with an update, nightowlseeds at gmail dot com
You MUST make separate orders If you're making a purchase with Debt/Visa AND claiming your "Thank you" pack.

Unless you're paying by cash/money order ENTIRELY, then you can pay for purchase and redeem a pack together at checkout.

I know there should be plenty of people who plan to pay by debt/visa and claim their "Thank you" card, Daz will not send your package till he receives said card. If you want your orders shipped separately to get your paid purchase faster, then REQUEST for the packages to be shipped separately in the comments at checkout.

Claimed "Thank you" packs will be held for 2-3 weeks, if payment or the card hasn't arrived by then, and if Daz hasn't had any communication from the person then he will cancel the order.

Daz will give people more than enough time to communicate if the card hasn't been received. Contact method should be email, nightowlseeds at gmail dot com.

If you got LUCKY and got two cards you can redeem them both.

Also Daz is doing a giveaway on IG for 3 packs of beans from the upcoming drop, check his latest post for details.

Good luck to everyone trying to get a pack on the 3rd, and Happy Canada day

So Daz teased his Photo x Auto Project on his story, If you missed it I gathered them all with pictures.

These Photo x Autos shouldn't be expected for ATLEAST another year.

Also won't be included in the strain guide till confirmed

Here's the list :nono: :
  • Banana OG x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Tropicana Cookies x Forum Stomper
  • Golden Coat x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Zkittlez x Forum Stomper
  • Slurricane x Forum Stomper
  • Super Lemon Haze x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Prince x Forum Stomper
  • Bruce Banner #3 x Forum Stomper
  • Ninja Smash x Forum Stomper
  • Dirt Nap x Forum Stomper