Please apply to be a tester for Babylon Burning Selections "TropiChem Candy Cheese" Autoflower (Blue Martini X Pineapple Runtz F4) www.selectsby.us

So if i purchase a pack of Loaded martini and Chem-mosa it comes with Pineapple runtz and Mango martini freebies also?
Thats a deal! Are any of your strains suited for outdoors? Deff willing to test out that Zmart Z grapefruit gas pheno also!
Yes, thanks 🙏 I'm just trying to get the gens into more growers hands right now. I haven't seen many of them grown outdoors yet, to be able to say

With one pack you will get two testers, that Zmart Z's V2F2 and TropiChem Candy Cheese. The Zmart Z's V1 is gone.

Correct with two you get the Mango Martini and a pack of Pineapple Runtz

I have the Mango Martini available as a separate pack now. I can figure out a different tester, and another limited release pack, for anyone that buys it as a second pack, or buys all three packs. To substitute the Mango Martini

I am going to see about testing some of my work through AF .org it has not been that easy to find more testers for the other program. I've had more sales lately, and can afford to ship some testers now🤙

Yes, thanks 🙏 I'm just trying to get the gens into more growers hands right now. I haven't seen many of them grown outdoors yet, to be able to say

With one pack you will get two testers, that Zmart Z's V2F2 and TropiChem Candy Cheese. The Zmart Z's V1 is gone.

I have the Mango Martini available as a separate pack now. I can figure out a different tester, and another limited release pack, for anyone that buys it as a second pack, or buys all three packs. To substitute the Mango Martini

I am going to see about testing some of my work through AF .org it has not been that easy to find more testers for the other program. I've had more sales lately, and can afford to ship some testers now🤙

Were a good group of folks over here and im sure you would get a good group of people to test out your gear. If you have any questions on how its handled you could reach out to admin @Mossy or @Jean-O hes one of the most reputable breeders on this site and i think he started off small just like most guys.

Looking forward to the purchase! Thanks again for the info!

EDIT: Looks like your CC processing is down again? i choose offline payment and sent paypal

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Were a good group of folks over here and im sure you would get a good group of people to test out your gear. If you have any questions on how its handled you could reach out to admin @Mossy or @Jean-O hes one of the most reputable breeders on this site and i think he started off small just like most guys.

Looking forward to the purchase! Thanks again for the info!

EDIT: Looks like your CC processing is down again? i choose offline payment and sent paypal

Thanks!!!
Right on. Thanks for the info and for your order! Yes they always cancel CC service on hemp related products. I had it for a whole day, last time.

So it's paypal or cashapp, unless you use the PayPal link or invoice. (I think you can use any credit card, that way)

Right on. Thanks for the info and for your order! Yes they always cancel CC service on hemp related products. I had it for a whole day, last time.

So it's paypal or cashapp, unless you use the PayPal link or invoice. (I think you can use any credit card, that way)

AND a tracking number within 6 hours!?!? Great customer service right there!

Current grow should be winding down by the end of the month, will have these in some 1 gal testers or if they make it that long, some outdoor pots!

Thanks again!

I believe to get my vendors badge I needed to have grows of my genetics documented in grow journals on here. I was able to offer up freebies as prizes before I was a certified vendor on the site here. @Son of Hobbes was who I needed to talk to in order to get my badge. Best of luck getting things up n growing! This is a great forum full of helpful knowledgeable friendly growers.
I have had success with Square Card services for Credit and debit transactions with my website if that helps I think I read you were having CC processing issues with your products.

I believe to get my vendors badge I needed to have grows of my genetics documented in grow journals on here. I was able to offer up freebies as prizes before I was a certified vendor on the site here. @Son of Hobbes was who I needed to talk to in order to get my badge. Best of luck getting things up n growing! This is a great forum full of helpful knowledgeable friendly growers.
I have had success with Square Card services for Credit and debit transactions with my website if that helps I think I read you were having CC processing issues with your products.
Oh nice. There's one test grow here underway atm. @Bill.de.Cat 🙏🙏🙏

Thats good to hear, I'll have to look into them. Thank you very much 🙏

IMG_20240306_101047_883.jpg

"TropiChem Candy Cheese" Auto (tester freebie)

Oh nice. There's one test grow here underway atm. @Bill.de.Cat 🙏🙏🙏

Thats good to hear, I'll have to look into them. Thank you very much 🙏

View attachment 1669822
"TropiChem Candy Cheese" Auto (tester freebie)
Yep, doing good so far. Huge freaking leaves.So far only using water and HydroGuard in the res. since it was a new bag of Happy Frog. The reason they are kinda small is my fault. jumped the gun before the last round was done and had to start em out in solo cups the first 2 weeks or they'd most like;y be at least twice this size.
3 chem-mosa and 3 loaded martini
IMG20240311112841.jpg

did a little defoliation last night.to open up the canopy for air flow.

Testing is now closed for the this project. These will be available as tester freebies included with any purchases for a limited time.

Do not sleep on these TropiChem Candied Cheese Auto tester freebies. I'm seeing 3-4 foot tall half# plus, plants so far, from my own test grow. (Lollipopped at least a QP worth of lowers/branches from each plant)
IMG_20240323_110223_873.jpg

Back