Here is what I use to figure out when to do everything... and how much stuff to use... It corresponds to this;

This is what's in the program and the key for each...

Autoflower Organic Feeding Program AF/OFP.m* (*modified)
  • Neptune fish/seaweed - N
  • Roots Buddha Flower - P
  • Roots Trinity - T (molasses and stuff)
  • Roots HPK - K
  • Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy - BC
  • Sledgehammer - Sledge (2x per grow, 1-week 5, 1-week 9)
This is the schedule and corresponding key... units of measure are based on 1tsp solution per gallon of water... of course i rarely make a gallon... so just cut down the recipe to suit the need...

View attachment 462824

I start week 1 at 3 days old, spraying the solution to the edge of the moist middle (3 inches out) and work my way out till the plant is 16 days old then maintain even moisture (38-42% moist) throughout the life of the plant, alternating between water and water/food combo...

RS
This is what I was looking for earlier, don't know how I missed it.

HBSS (Hubbabubbass) update: The training of the conjoined twins 'Twotwo' is going well. Twotwo one has already started her 'cola jag' at about 20 inches, Twotwo two has yet to start 'jaging' and the accidental supercrops are just smashing... Twotwo two is also the 'dominant' of the two It's kind of like the combined length of Twotwo one and Twotwo two will equal an average normal HBSS height... Two-che' :tang:

22 looking great! Sorry for keeping u waiting last week, but I found the pic.. Well it's kinda like yors, but yours is gonna be two times bigger!!

index.php

Yup! Keep in mind that's a 32oz cup @nomis was growing in. Yiur girl might get huge!! :cools:

So.... around 1 am Friday morning I'd worked myself into a planting frenzy... and created my magic soil mix, complete with N bombs... and set out to begin putting together my...

Esso - Decay grow..

Esso is the name of the plant and...
Decay is the name of the soil 'growing' experiment...

Well anyway... so now it's some 31 hours later since I ever so precisely pushed that dry seed, pointy side down, into the earth, covered it up and wet it... well at 4pm light on in the birthing chamber we've got a crowning... come on girl...

So I'll still wait till I see green little fan leaves before calling it, but it's looking probable that it'll happen before 2 days is out... WOAH... that's a first for me... right now 1.5 days and counting... far out ;)

Come on Esso!!!
Photo Jul 04, 4 36 53 PM.jpg

RS​

Back