Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Call out for anyone interested in a [HASHTAG]#seedstockersgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] :warrior:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-free-seeds-for-reliable-diary-growers.60561/

[HASHTAG]#Growbattles[/HASHTAG] starting 1st September Rules.

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.

Last edited:

ofc you know it :thumbsup:

Just been informed my beans are on their way,5 different strains apparently.....im only on my 3rd grow now and still messing around in mud and HPS......But more than willing to have a go
emoji111.png

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

same here ... i requested everything indica ;)

ofc you know it [emoji106]

same here ... i requested everything indica ;)
Ive no idea ......i was hoping humility might pay off when i said id be happy with what ever they gave me ,all i know is there is 5 different auto strains on their way [emoji111]

Ive no idea ......i was hoping humility might pay off when i said id be happy with what ever they gave me ,all i know is there is 5 different auto strains on their way [emoji111]

i went the same route saying im happy with whatever i recive but did add i would love to try out new testers i have a feeling we are going to see some very intresting crosses coming from seed stockers :pass:

i went the same route saying im happy with whatever i recive but did add i would love to try out new testers i have a feeling we are going to see some very intresting crosses coming from seed stockers :pass:
Well in all honesty i am happy haha .......as i was about to have to buy some next week......and i think u could be right .......could be some pleasant surprises [emoji111]

Well in all honesty i am happy haha .......as i was about to have to buy some next week......and i think u could be right .......could be some pleasant surprises [emoji111]

exactly especially the way they source seed from a bunch of breeders bound to be some absolute jems out there. find me some oldschool autos thats what im really intrested in land race etc. not this new multi poly hybrid stuff thats just a mash of evrything but theres none out there that i know of :pass:

Back