The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

And this brings us to an end of the regularly scheduled programming for dis year. :smoking: Pics are also in the depot :thumbsup:

bbg final live shot with title.jpg

bbg od comp final.dry.jpg

There ya go @420Forever :toke:

My wife just loves a nice vase of cut flowers. Usually its roses or lilies, but today its High Society. And I'm finally almost out of trim-jail. :biggrin:

HS.10-31 VASE1.jpg
HS.10-31 VASE2.jpg

Talk about trim-jail. Ug, will I ever get parolled.
After a couple of weeks of trimming up the plants that are not my "contestant" I was finally left with her, the High Society. I'm 6'5" myself, so this gives you an idea of the trimming to be done. At the moment, I'm about 60% through it.
:eek1: :haha: ... I feel your pain! And it's dry trimming, 2x the beating IMO... I was spared a huge beating on the Doors x OHz, being advised by the breeder and others to leave them on the shaggy side for better end results and storage protection. :thumbsup:
And this brings us to an end of the regularly scheduled programming for dis year. :smoking: Pics are also in the depot :thumbsup:
:yay::drool:- great way to finish my man, what a grind it was but this time you were rewarded instead of rotted!

:greencheck: CONTESTANTS: Gimme a few here to get on the Pic Deport, final check-out, and such... Poll set-up a bit later...
I got some very shitty news about a old dear friend the other day, and have some sad business to attend too....:sadcry:

:yay::drool:- great way to finish my man, what a grind it was but this time you were rewarded instead of rotted!

Thanks. :d5: Took down EBBxCS today.. totally amazed by that plant..I'll tag u when i do a final update on it... the tops all went purple, fat plump sticky buds ..me fingers are sticking to the keyboard :smoking: Only one little north side low bud did i find with any br. Pretty incredible.

And very sorry about the news you got. Seems to be a lot of that lately. Peace me friend. :pighug:

So happy to see everyone's harvests!
Grow the herb, free the herb, brothers and sisters!
I managed only about a 1/4 oz myself, tiny but sticky little buds.
But I'm happy to know you're all out there with big jars of sticky sunshine happiness.

Back