The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Ummm ummm so yummy looking stuff coming out!!
Here’s a shot of the BFG for ya guys to check out. Really nice sweet gas smell. My testers should have it in their hot hands this week and should have some good feedback and will write reviews on all the seasons strains. Ended the season just over 3
EE23E0DC-5638-4697-991B-420818126D8A.jpeg

Last years remaining gorilla got made into an z of primo hash. I’ll let this age for a year or two.
5F2B6CDE-7E09-4D01-B0BA-128059C9CF4F.jpeg
B9F0258D-5BC0-456C-9449-B0CF286D8842.jpeg

@Waira Blackberry Gum will be me pony in the photo comp :thumbsup: Somes leftover typhoon from the otherside of the Pacific is somehow gonna makes its way up here in the next few days, so a bush in hand is wat i alwayz say :smoking:

I'm a happy camper being able to get her far enough to chop. Phyter :bow::bow: is the real deal.

Have one more day before the weather comes so tomorrow nightz it's :tang:

420Forever - update #19- final pick
@Waira update #19 - final pick :joy: as u know, it'z been complete fuckin madness around my place with all o' the damn reconstruction, etc goin on, and sumhow tryin to do a harvest in the middle of it all :wall: :help:, but all 3 of me entriez have now been chopped, weighed & jarred up, and i'm choozin the big cheeze as me final pick :thumbsup: not for any certain reazon really...she was actually the least yielder of the three at 3.1 oz...i guess she jus seemed the most photogenic of the bunch or sumthin, lol :shrug: anyhoo...

RIP Linda Seedz photo Cheeze, harv date 10/14, Day 158/day 63 of flower :bow:

20211014_115441.jpg

top half, before & after full wet trim...
20211014_115518.jpg
20211014_155634.jpg

misc bud shotz...
20211014_120522.jpg
20211014_120626.jpg
20211014_120716.jpg
20211014_121710.jpg
20211014_121721.jpg
20211014_122212.jpg
20211014_122251.jpg
20211014_122641.jpg
20211014_155855.jpg
20211014_155954.jpg
20211019_162003.jpg
20211019_162037.jpg

i'll get live & dry bud picz over into the pic depot next day or so ;) it'z been great fun once again & good luck to all! :goodluck: :headbang: ppp

ok kidz, i was in a bit of a rush yesterday when i posted me final pick & forgot to mention a couple thingz...u know, jus fer the record & all :smoking:

1) my 3 entry plantz, as with all my plantz, were grown 100% naturally & organically, with no chemical, manmade synthetic bullshit whatsoever :nono: :thumbsup:
2) aside from givin em a topdress of fresh dry amendmentz jus three timez durin a 5-1/2m period, i wanna reiterate that this truly was a water-only grow :thumbsup:
3) my entire od grow for the summer suffered from no bug/pest issuez at all the entire time, woot! :joy: and with no real preventative meazurez either, lol...all i did was give a light neem oil spray once a week about a half-dozen timez & that'z it :shrug: :eyebrows:
4) while the majority of my 18 diff plantz this summer did end up with varying degreez of br, there were a handful that didn't, including my final pick, the big cheeze, as well as the big ak...so at least there'z that :cooldance:
5) fwiw, as stated, the cheeze gave 3.1 oz dry yield, the mimosa gave 3.2 oz & the biggest yielder was the ak at 3.8 oz....so, a total of 10.1 oz from the big photoz alone...not a bad dividend for jus waterin em & rotatin their potz once a day for 5 mon :smoking: hehe

@Waira thx for the rep & for puttin on this comp every year...u da man! :thanks: tbh, i did almost gracefully bow out a couple diff timez, becuz of the whole shitshow i got goin on in the real world :doh:, but i'm glad i didn't & look forward to it again next year, fer sur :thumbsup: one ques tho -> on the live bud pic, duz it have to an untrimmed bud, or can it be of a bud that'z been trimmed, but is still live & on the plant-?...jus checkin ;)

:goodluck: to all & the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

@Waira pull me auto entry.. i won't have an od auto this year. I'll have live/dry pics of my photo entry by the 30th. :thumbsup:

@Waira pull me auto entry.. i won't have an od auto this year. I'll have live/dry pics of my photo entry by the 30th. :thumbsup:
It's all good mate! No rush.... :smoking:

>>>> :greencheck: OK grow brothers, it looks like we can close the Comp up on schedule! Get your final pics in the Depot thread when you can if you haven't already,...I'll do some check-up's there shortly and see if everybody who wants to be in the Poll is set up for it...

Our good man @MasonJarOG here has donated a very generous seed prize pile to the pot! :thanks::worship::thanks:... mostly much coveted RocBud auto's, saw a few photo's in there as well....
Jean-O's Genetics will be in the mix as well, and I'm waiting to hear from T20M Adam about some goodies... I may have a few odds and ends from private breeders to donate too... So we should have a nice stash of prize seeds to offer up!
After the shit-show mess Sweet Seeds put us through last season, I'm washing my hands of them this year....:rolleyes1:
Details to come yet,...the Poll can run in Nov., a week of voting time typically...

....I have two last girls to take down this week, and I'm finally done - :woohoo: one last trim-jail sentence to serve :rofl:

Had my pics in forever ago… don’t expect to win or even place with my mini bud rot girl…
For what it’s worth, I’ll be in the comp next year… photo and auto. I’ll be asking for a guerilla growers pass on the photos cuz they’ll be grown about 30 minutes from where I lay my head. Farmland with all day sun!

Thanks for the rep @MasonJarOG it just seems like Mother Nature has it in for me, or all of us I guess. Last years photos got blasted with wwwaaayyyy early frost then great weather after the damage was done. This year has been the wettest I can remember in my 49 yrs on earth in northeast. Bud rot got me early and the humidity and wet never really let up. May have to invest in Phyter for next years OD comp. but I definitely crossed the line. Hoping for a great finish for all!

Took quite a while to get these babies dried. Here's 3 on October 9th.
Oct 9.jpg

Talk about trim-jail. Ug, will I ever get parolled.
After a couple of weeks of trimming up the plants that are not my "contestant" I was finally left with her, the High Society. I'm 6'5" myself, so this gives you an idea of the trimming to be done. At the moment, I'm about 60% through it.

999.HS dry bb.jpg
999.HS dry e.jpg

Back