Indoor Shower and closet grow. Lowrider,sweetcheese,bluediesel,jack 47

Those plants are about to fill out BIG time. Looks good!!

ya they change almost hourly its crazzy how fast they grow.

Nice setup you've got going there! Are you venting through the floor into the basement/crawl space?

shower vents to cubby in closet by the carbin filter in the closet the carbon filter the closet vents to the light then out the wall behind my big screen tv in my living room.

i think im going to try only flushing for 5 days.
and feed heavy up to the end. plants are loving the food.

easy ryder is at day 56 im going to feed it heavy 1 more time then flush for 6 days chopping at day 67.

dec 7 003.jpgdec 7 002.jpgdec 7 001.jpgdec 7 004.jpg

wish i had a camera to show how frostie it is.

Hi there ive an auto jack 47 at day 63 and just found a seed dropped off! Mines at least 2weeks off being ready and the seed was imature. I planted at same time as a "super auto" and wow... Frosty and buddy and obviously ahead. I hear super autos go about 3 weeks longer than regular autos. Idk. Nice plants. Mines about 2.5ft x

got 3 jack 47 autos from sweet seeds about 2 weeks away from harvest! first time with autos, and I haven't had any trouble at all with them, growing all natural with a tlo grow using the revs recipie, using only teas and big bloom for nutes and they look and smell awesome! I am positive I have two different phenos, and they are beautiful, totally frosty! All Hail Sweet Seeds for such a great strain! pics to follow shortly!

Back