Did it autoflower?: Day 19

Soil/hydro: Hydro (5 Gallon DWC)

Nutes: Skunkwerks Pro Mix A + B

Light (kind and schedule): 1000 Watt HPS on a 20/4 Veg and 18/6 Flower schedule

From seed to harvest date: 75 days

Dry Yield: 118 Grams

High/Effect Duration:

Strong medicine with good staying power, especially for high Tolerance patients

In-depth : A breeze to grow and a sight to behold. Grew it free range, it did need support once it started getting heavy flowers - but I admittedly could have put more air on her and toughened up the stalks a bit. For all intensive purposes, I would consider this strain to be Top Shelf flower. I say that as a 23 year smoker..... Cough - Cough

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:*****

Beautiful, Surreal looking Flowers with nearly perfect density

THE GROWTH:*****

Plug and Play Strain with consistent growth throughout. Great leaf to Flower Ratio, with no need for tucking. Tall, and considerable in size, but worth every bit of the space it took up.

THE SMELL:****

DANK - Nice and strong with ammonia/fuel at it's core - and undertones of Citrus and Pepper

THE SMOKE:****

To be honest, I found the flavor profile unremarkable; Which surprised me considering it's aroma. Nothing stood out. Sits in the lungs very nicely, regardless of how it's consumed.

THE HIGH:*****

Good strong medicine. If the effects of your meds have hit a plateau recently, I humbly suggest you try some Skyrone Stomper. It really broke through my tolerance, and it has no ceiling! I The BHO I made from this puts people down. My beloved 68 year old mother took one rip off of the nail and I ended up having to walk her to the couch and there she stayed, for 2 and a half hours....lol.

Skyrone Stomper 12.jpg
20161031_203924.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0687.jpg

Last edited:
Ha Ha ! Thank you ! This chronic is private stock. I know you were just joking, but seriously I didn't give anyone any of this, except for my mother.
I got pretty stingy with this strain and the Skysenberg :amazon::weed::weed::weed::warrior:

EDIT*

I removed a section from the "Smoke" description, and made some descriptive adjustments, as the previous ones were inaccurate.

Skyrone Stomper does not taste as previously described "Cream Soda Hash".
Sorry for the mix up - I was thinking of Skysenberg - which truly does taste like Lemon Cream Soda and Hash all mixed together ! :joy:
Now that I think of it, has anyone done a Smoke Report on Skysenberg ?
Sounds like a good Sunday project if no one beats me to it !

EDIT*

I removed a section from the "Smoke" description, and made some descriptive adjustments, as the previous ones were inaccurate.

Skyrone Stomper does not taste as previously described "Cream Soda Hash".
Sorry for the mix up - I was thinking of Skysenberg - which truly does taste like Lemon Cream Soda and Hash all mixed together ! :joy:
Now that I think of it, has anyone done a Smoke Report on Skysenberg ?
Sounds like a good Sunday project if no one beats me to it !
A skysenberg smoke report would be greatly appreciated! [emoji120]

Back