Strains for inflammation and nerve pain?

AFNG

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Any suggestions on strains and method of consumption for inflammation and nerve pain?

Basically had abdominal surgery recently to remove damaged and inflamed part of colon. Still getting pain and feels like inflammation and nerve pain. Also have some numbness and pain on part of leg because of hopefully temporary nerve damage from positioning during surgery.

Hey , really good question. Here is what's worked ok for us . A lot of the blueberry and blueberry crosses seem to work well. We have worked though a lot of the Dinafem auto's and White Cheese, OG Kush CBD and Dina Kush CBD Have topped our list. The wife finds that medium THC and high CBD strains work the best for her. I prefer the 0% THC and 15% CBD from Dina Kush for my go to for neuropathy and arthritis pains.

I would like to hear from others as well what works for them.

Subbed up. Interested in hearing what others are using for pain, anxiety and depression.

Subbed up. Interested in hearing what others are using for pain, anxiety and depression.
Wife says this helps her anxiety. Cherry Creme Brulee Hemp Flower

Wife says this helps her anxiety. Cherry Creme Brulee Hemp Flower

Thank you AFNG, I appreciate the info, I’ll look that up. Hope you all are well.

have you tried meditating? it can help in various ways, as all problems come from your minds as a result of overthinking in bad ways, as a result of having the wrong mindset, and kind of chilly stuff like kratom uei capsules or green tea can fix you up. I always loved to meditate under acid, I was just above the whole existing and unexisting and fixed all the shit that was inside me. All the pains and illnesses are not the problem, its just the consequence, the real problem are ur thoughts and ur wrong mindset, should check on this out I guess mate.

Last edited:
have you tried meditating? it can help
I've done some 5 minute meditation at work for a work thing which was supposed to ground us before learning to try and get all the work stuff to clear out mind. Is there specific meditation for pain?

Here's where I'm at now. The leg numbness and pain is gone, guessing I got 90% leg feeling back so I'm gonna call that a win. Only time I notice reduced feeling is if I compare feeling between both legs.

Still have pain in one spot that comes on 6 to 8 hours after what I would call normal activity. Waking or using abdominal area seems to bring it on. Then my whole body hurts. Think of it like the flu body aches. Even right now my whole body hurts and even the front neck muscles are sore. Only thing I've found so far that helps are getting massages every 1 to 3 weeks which is expensive and I've seen 2 massage therapists and only one of them actually helps. So I'm thinking I'm going to order some cbd gummies and if they help get some cbd flower and make my own gummies. Maybe in next month or so I'll make some more thca crystal and try to ingest that and see if it helps.

Black strap by mandalorian genetics. Brother mendels selection.

I have a degenerative nerve disease. Effects entire peripheral system. Inflammation is my arch nemesis.

Nothing has come close to this. Not that I've tried a quarter of the strains out there lol. It even helps my trigeminal neuralgia.

Other strains I've found helpful.
Strains with Bubba kush or gsc.
Gelato was pretty good too but nothing has come close to black strap for well rounded strong relief. For me.

^
Anthocyanins are colored water-soluble pigments belonging to the phenolic group. The pigments are in glycosylated forms. Anthocyanins responsible for the colors, red, purple, and blue, are in fruits and vegetables. Berries, currants, grapes, and some tropical fruits have high anthocyanins content.Aug 13, 2017

Are anthocyanins healthy?

Earlier, anthocyanins were only known for their coloring properties but now interest in anthocyanin pigments has intensified because of their possible health benefits as dietary antioxidants, which help to prevent neuronal diseases, cardiovascular illnesses, cancer, diabetes, inflammation, and many such others diseases ...Oct 2, 2016

Back