SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted in the last week and a bit because someone decided to take my Ellephant and a bike out of my back yard. I thought I was good because of the time of year I didn't think the pot pirates would be out but I guess they were. I still held out hope I knew who did it and tried to find it for the past week unsuccessfully. So I think maybe I will have to start another one and just do it inside. Sad end to the plants story but I guess I should have maybe known only because I have never had many if any plants with such a strong nose I was beyond excited for this plant. I still am for the strain but this plant is gone for me unfortunately I guess I hope whoever took it enjoys it at least. It was days from harvest. But I hues that's the way it goes outside. Maybe not never again but not anytime soon with the outdoor for me.

That sucks.. sorry

Some sticky icky....Olifant
20210802_160011_small.jpg

20210802_160438_small.jpg

Regards,

B

hello david i dont think we have had the chance to say hello great to have you here with us on AFN :pass::d5:

plants are on a homemade runoff tray/table to make it a bit easier getting rid of run off here a few better pics

hey trichome:pass::d5: high and good to see another growers showing his skills here on site, thanks for sharing and if you wanna have a look on out webpage you see all August long we have a 25% discount on all fem and auto strains for AFN members.

Will shout a thread in our section now, maybe a moderator can pin it down?

I just received my order of seeds. This is going to be an epic grow. I will be starting a thread with in two weeks. I need to get ready for the late summer early fall grow.
PXL_20210805_085523579.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back