SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few nug shots from some of the dry stuff I tried out
20210727_165149.jpg
20210731_122944.jpg
20210801_145430.jpg
20210803_063416.jpg

We like what we see here and are very happy with the results!:woohoo1:

For AFN members we created a special discount code all August long on all Autoflower and Feminized strains in our catalogue, please feel free to use it with:

AFN25%

And happy growing loved AFN members!:d5:
Blue says to lay out the red carpet and send the welcome wagon!
So ya,... good man with the 25% discount
Gave ya a lil rep smack to get ya flowing.
If we cross paths in live stoners let’s shoot the shit on some new projects and stuff..

Blue says to lay out the red carpet and send the welcome wagon!
So ya,... good man with the 25% discount
Gave ya a lil rep smack to get ya flowing.
If we cross paths in live stoners let’s shoot the shit on some new projects and stuff..
Many thank and of course we'll meet there!

I just received my order of seeds. This is going to be an epic grow. I will be starting a thread with in two weeks. I need to get ready for the late summer early fall grow.View attachment 1351967
Your gonna love the elephant :thumbsup: I know I do :pass:

Those are some nice nugs G :toke:

For AFN members we created a special discount code all August long on all Autoflower and Feminized strains in our catalogue, please feel free to use it with:

AFN25%

You are the bomb David :bighug: :vibes:

AFN25%

Unfortunately, SSSC don't ship my way (not US). I can only rely on my man @TheMongol to resend me some. I only have a single seed left for a couple SSSC strains.

The discount is awesome though. Would jump on it asap for anyone within shipping zones. Really loving my SSSC gals! Thank you David

That sucks.. sorry
I appreciate that my friend. It did suck and I was bummed out for a minute but its just a new opportunity to start again. Super Sativa seed club was super generous with the testers and I'll be starting a new one shortly. I could've done better for the plant I think and the next time around I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back