SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Solocup Winter Action!

sssc solo cup champion vote for your top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, that would certainly help choose the best performer. Not many of my girls have failed to show their colors by then. :biggrin:
Yes all the ones in the past have been 30 days been a year or two since I have done one though. I am sure @TheMongol can clarify. if you drop multiples you have to pick one a day 30 correct?

Yes all the ones in the past have been 30 days been a year or two since I have done one though. I am sure @TheMongol can clarify. if you drop multiples you have to pick one a day 30 correct?
30 days works for me. :biggrin: I will pop two or three and see who shows up. I am looking forward to this! :woohoo:

Well let me be the first to thank you guys in this thread. :cheers: THANK YOU ♥ ♥ ♥
As announced I got my seeds in the mail yesterday :woohoo:
View attachment 1395001
Looks like shipping department did a good and fast job!:smoking:
@SuperSativaSeedClub-David i stickied the thread and added what runners and riders I could find but @TheMongol will have to check the list
Thanks @St. Tom and much appreciated of course! You may also pin the threads of today and add growers please?:thumbsup:
Hey,

Can we sow the seeds already???? :thanks::baby:
I know we've pointed from the 15.12. to the 15.01, but i guess who can't get wait to get in action can also start now mate!:pighug:
Awesome, thank you so much for the opportunity to grow your genetics, super excited!
We're glad to see you happy!:toke:

SSSC
Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto
We're off and running then :toke: Best of luck to everyone involved :pass:
20211208_150849.jpg

Back