Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Hey Everyone, Another photo update on my 2nd Sweet Trainwreck. Enjoy today's shots!:drool::drool:

IMG_2857.JPG
IMG_2858.JPG
IMG_2859.JPG
IMG_2868.JPG
IMG_2869.JPG

I am fairly new to Auto's, I been growing Photo's forever am just trying find my own style for these,which I will find. I love give the breeders big-beautiful Plants and set weight records.

Last edited:
them are Mephisto's? I haven't had chance to grow them out, someday I hope have the chance too.
Yes, they are Mephistos. The double grape was supposedly anticipated, so I ordered them. Anything purple is good with me. My plants look great while growing them, then somewhere in the cure I go wrong.

Yes, they are Mephistos. The double grape was supposedly anticipated, so I ordered them. Anything purple is good with me. My plants look great while growing them, then somewhere in the cure I go wrong.
believe it or not, I'm not as fond of purple strains. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind plants that turn little purple during flower it could be maybe I haven't had right purple strain yet I haven't grown many auto purple strains, Photo strains I usually grew white strains, orange strains not so much of purples. I agree they look kinda cool with the all purple buds, I just noticed for me anyways that purple strains much more mild effects, maybe from extra cbd??

I have cyber grape & aquatic ape, both are Photo period Purple strains. One grew almost reddish(cyber) the other all purple.

Back