Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

upload_2017-8-14_15-29-24.jpeg
upload_2017-8-14_15-29-24.jpeg
Pineapple Express

Last edited:
Well, I looked at Trics and am Happy to say she is ready. I will take little Photo Shoot of her, then get her trimmed up and on hangers. The Trics appear approx 15-20%, so Perfect Her look is Very very Nice. This was a very successful grow, them were my last two Trainwreck beans. So it could be quite some time before I ever get grow this strain out again. I want Thank Everyone who Followed this grow. I will post Pre-Harvest & Post Harvest Photo's as soon as possible and some Tric pics if am able to get, I'll do my best but my Camera skills are well, not so good!!! lmao. I will post weight's of both as well. Thanks again Everyone for Following My Grows.:bighug::pighug::woohoo::thanks::smokeout:

Hey Everyone, Here is A few Shots of My Sweet Trainwreck right before I took her down. What A Beautiful Girl, very nice colors,very very dense & looks like someone poured bags of sugar over this plant, she is so-so covered in Trics. I will Post more photo's when this goes into jars, approx 7-9 days. Thanks again for watching this grow. :d5::drool::drool::thumbsup::woohoo: @Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds

IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2962.JPG
IMG_2963.JPG
IMG_2964.JPG
IMG_2965.JPG
IMG_2966.JPG
IMG_2967.JPG
IMG_2968.JPG
IMG_2969.JPG

Hey Everyone, Here is A few Shots of My Sweet Trainwreck right before I took her down. What A Beautiful Girl, very nice colors,very very dense & looks like someone poured bags of sugar over this plant, she is so-so covered in Trics. I will Post more photo's when this goes into jars, approx 7-9 days. Thanks again for watching this grow. :d5::drool::drool::thumbsup::woohoo: @Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds

Simply gorgeous! Way to go man. :slap:

Hey Everyone, Here is A few Shots of My Sweet Trainwreck right before I took her down. What A Beautiful Girl, very nice colors,very very dense & looks like someone poured bags of sugar over this plant, she is so-so covered in Trics. I will Post more photo's when this goes into jars, approx 7-9 days. Thanks again for watching this grow. :d5::drool::drool:[emoji106]:woohoo: @Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds

View attachment 792503 View attachment 792504 View attachment 792505 View attachment 792506 View attachment 792507 View attachment 792508 View attachment 792509 View attachment 792510 View attachment 792511
Worth the wait, that's a beautiful plant.

BTW how you go wrong in cure? what is going wrong?
I like the buzz I get from purple weed, I like indica. My set up is fine, I use Advanced Nutrients, the plants grow and bud perfectly, BUT they never smell like anything and after I hang and jar them, they are not dense at all and the weed doesnt turn out right. I have boiled it down to genetics, so this current grow is Mephisto-there should be no excuse. What puzzles me is that the plants turn out awesome, but after the weed is dried, it doesnt meet expectation. Any thoughts?

I like the buzz I get from purple weed, I like indica. My set up is fine, I use Advanced Nutrients, the plants grow and bud perfectly, BUT they never smell like anything and after I hang and jar them, they are not dense at all and the weed doesnt turn out right. I have boiled it down to genetics, so this current grow is Mephisto-there should be no excuse. What puzzles me is that the plants turn out awesome, but after the weed is dried, it doesnt meet expectation. Any thoughts?
You know I've never liked the dark phenotypes. It seems like whenever I get the alternate phenotype of something that's colored it's actually a denser better quality Bud. Some of the most colorful and interesting looking plants ended up being kind of light and airy for me.

I wonder if @pop22 has noticed this? I think he breeds.

This is my fifth grow, of many different strains and it's happening to all of them- I end up turning it to wax so I can get high off it. I have tried different variations of the cure, this is where I may be going wrong, but it still doesnt explain the lack of smell. I have a lot of faith in Mephisto Genetics though. If these dont work out I will go back to what I know which is photos, but getting good seeds in the USA is difficult.

Back