Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Yes, they are Mephistos. The double grape was supposedly anticipated, so I ordered them. Anything purple is good with me. My plants look great while growing them, then somewhere in the cure I go wrong.
I like citrus,flowery,fruity,fuel type aromas. I Love Haze, Potent Haze with like no ceiling.

Hey Everyone, Another Photo Update On my Sweet Trainwreck. She is looking pretty bomb. I haven't yet checked trics on her yet, But i'd have to say she looking rather close to Harvest time. Enjoy Today's Photo's!

IMG_2911.jpg
IMG_2912.jpg
IMG_2913.jpg
IMG_2926.jpg

Looking like chop time! Awesome buds!

:drool:
Thanks @pop22 yeah she is looking rather close if not done, huh? I have make decision today then to take or I will have wait until Sunday. I guess only way I will know is when I check Trics in few mins. My Pineapple Express I took today also, she taken @ day 108 w/ 10% amber trics and Tastes Exactly like Pineapples!

That's it. Now you've convinced me. I'm buying stock in Ball Mason Jars. You alone will ensure my investment success !
By the way, can you post of pic of the trics on this Trainwreck?

I think yours are the most badass Sweet Trainwreck's I've seen! I think Sweet Trainwreck is at its best with no to little amber. This is a balanced strain IMO.
I seem like my Trainwreck the Most around 20-25" amber, Hit's super super hard will make your legs wobbly for sure! And thanks about saying it's most Badass ya seen, I think She come out Super nice!

That's it. Now you've convinced me. I'm buying stock in Ball Mason Jars. You alone will ensure my investment success !
By the way, can you post of pic of the trics on this Trainwreck?
lmao, Sure no problem bro once I have some of the trainwreck I'll post some. I need check trics out and see if she even ready yet, would be good if so.

Back