Lighting TaNgs Dinafem Cheese Auto and DP Auto Ultimate.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Both plants are on day 20 with the usual set up of 15L Airpots with Plagron light and Advanced Nutrients,lighting is a GN MS0006 Rebel hybrid at the moment.
The Cheese is the regular Auto not the new XXL version,I'm really excited about this plant already just because of the smell coming from her this early on.
The Ultimate is one of the biggest plants I've had at this stage so it could get interesting in here.

First up.....

Cheese.
odH5ZFB.jpg
4UlLEYU.jpg
auMC4L2.jpg

Ultimate.
5TfSjuM.jpg
R0A2XFH.jpg
2Bcv8q7.jpg

I will update every 5 days.

Last edited:
Those are just vigorous for 20 days! And, that Ultimate is going right jungle!

Those are just vigorous for 20 days! And, that Ultimate is going right jungle!

Ive seen some amazing Auto Ultimates lately it's a killer strain and it will be interesting comparing the Cheese to the Big Buddha Cheese Auti I've just grown.

You are right Tang, Ultimate seems like next, new uprgarded version of Autoxtreme. I have a question, did You changed something with You feeding regeme last days? It would be great read about Your current nutes.

Another 2!! Right back in the saddle n doin it like a boss Mr.Tang ;) 2 pretty little ladies right there.. big up bro ;)

AU's lookin like little monsters already bro :cool:Can't wait to get some going in a bucket now :d5:

Late as normal but subbed as normal[emoji10]

Back