Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Yet another Dutch Passion Auto with huge potential has found its way into my position,this time it's the Auto version of The Ultimate. The photoperiod version is 50/50% indica/sativa and boasts huge yields and connoisseur quality http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/cannabis-seeds/product/the-ultimate/.

3 seeds have gone into soak and I will grow 1 or 2 under a GN MS0006 with Rebel upgrades,the whole grow will be done under one 190w light at 18/6hrs in veg and 16/8 in flower (I'm may increase to 20/4 for the 2 weeks I use Overdrive) in a 1.2m2 room. They will be fed a similar schedule to this depending on there apatite https://www.autoflower.org/f26/tangs-feeding-schedule-21301.html with added Rhino Skin and Bud Factor X in flower. Medium will be Plagron Light Mix in 15L Airpots. They will have some neighbours for the first 3 weeks or so as a finish off some Auto White Widows then they get the room and light to its/there's selves. I also received a rather exciting new photoperiod strain but I will have to wait a few weeks to start those.

gejezese.jpg
upa2e4e4.jpg

Last edited:
New DP Strains everywhere!!

I can barely keep up, but subbed as ever to this one Tang!!
:High 5:

Here we go again, best of luck - not that you need it :smokebuds:

And we're off and running....Good luck fella!!

And we're off and running....Good luck fella!!

Dude there barely wet lol I just couldn't wait to start this one,the photo errrr photo on the DP site looks fats as fudge and we all know autos get fatter than photos....could it be a TD beater for getting its chunk on? Can't wait to see.

You know I'm down for this this one, I"v been interested in the photo version for a while now. Btw.. That's a freaky glass man.. Looks like lots of pot leaves on the bottom!

:thedogsbollocks:sounds awesome dude :thedogsbollocks::pop:strapped in & ready for the DP-GN show :dig::smokebuds:

GRRRRRRR!"!!!!! Waiting for the post man to arrive!!!! I'll be on your six Tang!!! best of luck on this one should be another epic grow!!!

You know I'm down for this this one, I"v been interested in the photo version for a while now. Btw.. That's a freaky glass man.. Looks like lots of pot leaves on the bottom!

Holy shit balls dude I have never noticed that pattern looks like MJ leaves before lol every days a school day as they say on my manor.

:thedogsbollocks:sounds awesome dude :thedogsbollocks::pop:strapped in & ready for the DP-GN show :dig::smokebuds:

Strap in good bro we are going 'Sub-Atomic' https://soundcloud.com/urban-scrumping-records/j-one-subatomic

GRRRRRRR!"!!!!! Waiting for the post man to arrive!!!! I'll be on your six Tang!!! best of luck on this one should be another epic grow!!!

I've been playing catchup the last few grows so its nice to get the jump on this one lol buzzin your on this on this one brother man now if only Mr Buds would come out to play too lol.

Ah yeah, can't wait to see you do yo thang TaNgTaNg's Thang

Back