Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Oh yeah baby!! I'm strapping in for the show! But not in a kinky way... though I am excited... which is very confusing.. man am I'm high right now...

Last edited:
looking forward to this one tang! glad i caught it early. No doubt this will be another epic grow :smokebuds:

Day 1.

The first Auto Ultimate is above ground and I expect the second up in a day or 2.

8u8uza9y.jpg

Good luck fella...I'm dying to see how this strain looks

I'm gonna be watching this one closely along with everyone else, good luck bruv

Hey man im subbed for this i cant wait to see what youc an bring out in this baby. Can i ask why you have changed your lights schedule to 18/6hrs in veg and 16/8 in flower, and not 20-4 the whole grow?

Hey man im subbed for this i cant wait to see what youc an bring out in this baby. Can i ask why you have changed your lights schedule to 18/6hrs in veg and 16/8 in flower, and not 20-4 the whole grow?

Two reasons really bro the light is crazy bright so I want to see if I can get good results on shorter days I also want to see if it will have an affect of the calmag def auto growers get.

Two reasons really bro the light is crazy bright so I want to see if I can get good results on shorter days I also want to see if it will have an affect of the calmag def auto growers get.

Thanks Tang this is gong to be very interesting indeed, just one more question for you dude and really sorry about asking you so much but will the highlite leds have the rebel upgrades that the GN are getting? Thanks again Tang really apreciate all the info.

Thanks Tang this is gong to be very interesting indeed, just one more question for you dude and really sorry about asking you so much but will the highlite leds have the rebel upgrades that the GN are getting? Thanks again Tang really apreciate all the info.

The Highlite and the MS0006 are the same light bro,the Rebel upgrade modules will just be sold by GN I think buy obviously you can upgrade the Highlite and the MS as there the same.

High!
Are you keeping them as same height or you adjusted because of their brightness?
All the best!
Peace!

Back