Lighting Testing GNs Holographic Series 1 With DPs Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euforia

soooo looking forward to this grow, a quick question if i may Tang, is the Sumo Ferts Dragon Force replacing something or adding to your usual feeding schedule????

Now this is what I have been waiting to see! Can't wait to see your results using the HS1's, will be nice to see how they perform while waiting for the US release. Best of luck on the test and grow :goodluck:

Babies and beasts are looking spot on as always! The names of the new DP's sound sweet too! have they released info on the genetics? The new GN units look sick side by side aswell wish my bank account/mrs would let me get them lol subbed up broo :Sharing One:

Mr Tang is like a director that only makes movies with happy endings and we're all hooked fans who sit and watch through every one of them "Munch..munch..munch

Blackberry Kush is one of the greatest tasting strains ever! And it's mighty potent too! Can't wait to hear how the auto turns out! Good luck, Sir Tang!

Rock it bro. And btw that main cola on that chem is going to be a fat one, just how we like them.

Thanks for the the love you lot.

This is the one to watch Mr Tang, cant wait to see how you get on with the lights.
What lighting schedule you running? How are the new lights for heat? Are you heating the room when lights off?

20/4 bro and ambient temp of the house is 21c daytime dropping to about 17c of a night when I turn the heating off and the grow room is 25-26c lights on dropping to about 20c lights off. There are giving off some heat so no need to heat the room.

DP Euphoria was such a nice strain to smoke, and was one of the first strains I tried to grow about 8 years ago. I would have grown this strain out now just because of the great high Euphoria had, but up till now I have not seen an auto variety of DP Euphoria.... till now :))

How can I get my hands on a few seeds? when do they get
released:coffee2:

Babies and beasts are looking spot on as always! The names of the new DP's sound sweet too! have they released info on the genetics? The new GN units look sick side by side aswell wish my bank account/mrs would let me get them lol subbed up broo :Sharing One:

Should be out in a week or two.

soooo looking forward to this grow, a quick question if i may Tang, is the Sumo Ferts Dragon Force replacing something or adding to your usual feeding schedule????

Sumo is a stand alone feed bro so it replaces everything although I use it with Carboload and Budfactor X. http://www.growell.co.uk/shogun-dragon-force.html

Day 6.

BB Kush.
VUp3OXu.jpg
2H09evl.jpg

Auto Euphoria.
g6FiB6b.jpg
Zj8QsOJ.jpg

You know I got toget in on this!! Sub'd bro!!! :Sharing One:

Back