Lighting Testing GNs Holographic Series 1 With DPs Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euforia

Man, I've been dreaming about auto eforia since you lot here got me hooked on autos and growing again! Now they's here -- and with Mr Tang at the helm -- and with the GN holographic lights I'm lusting after. Bliss. Subbed up!!

Good luck to your grow Tang! HS1 rly rox!!

I would like to ask smth about the Euphoria plant! It aint looking that healthy to me, meaning the brown ''lines'' on the 2 first leafs! Is it normal? Ofc i m not an expert and most propably i am wrong but thats why i ask, so to become one hehe

Looking good Mr.Tang. I am going to go ahead and make the leap on my next grow and start using LED's I will be trying out the GN's and I am wondering, do you think there is any downside to using both LED and HID lighting?

Testing GNs new light with new DP Autos.

Good luck to your grow Tang! HS1 rly rox!!

I would like to ask smth about the Euphoria plant! It aint looking that healthy to me, meaning the brown ''lines'' on the 2 first leafs! Is it normal? Ofc i m not an expert and most propably i am wrong but thats why i ask, so to become one hehe

It's a genetic trait bro http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variegation I had it on my first Auto Ultimate too and she grew normally just had this mottled look for the first few weeks.
tgvz0q4.jpg

Looking good Mr.Tang. I am going to go ahead and make the leap on my next grow and start using LED's I will be trying out the GN's and I am wondering, do you think there is any downside to using both LED and HID lighting?

No downside at all bro.

Day 7.

BB Kush.
QUkcqx2.jpg
PeXXLwG.jpg

Auto Euphoria.
CkmyL0n.jpg
izAeLFw.jpg

Hey TaNg, can I ask what height you would suggest as a starting point for 3 week old plants?

Hey brother TaNg, I've finally started a diary in the mephisto forum...

I settled on 40cm for tonight.

:Sharing One:

Another sub! :coffee2:"Izzy wizzy"

Just one question Bro. Are you using the 80x50 Diffuser? I didn't see it in the specs?

PAL :peace:

MikeyB.

Quick update while I have 5 mins...

Nice steady growth from both,Auto Euphoria has the edge on size but isn't as pretty as the Kush. Just been comparing to some of my previous grows on day 10 and I'm more than happy. Will start feeding today.

Here's growth over the last few days.

Day 8.

BB Kush.
X1C9ckJ.jpg
aafI2Nv.jpg

Auto Euphoria.
cqVff65.jpg
DSkMN6c.jpg

Day 9.

BB Kush.
FpqwAi0.jpg
LtKedX5.jpg

Euphoria.
h405z5L.jpg
ff7QYzc.jpg
ZG439ME.jpg

Today day 10.

BB Kush.
D4qstH7.jpg
eFsOLvZ.jpg

Euphoria.
i9sQUIg.jpg
368hKWc.jpg
HLxRMy1.jpg
QK4G90R.jpg

TaNg you da man seriously, it's a joy to watch them grow, and they look happy too, thank you for explaining the concept of variegation earlier on, I'm sure I wasn't the only person that wasn't familiar with this - I had this on one of my previous plants and was sure it must be a pest! It seems your plant is growing out of it now and will be a pretty little lady soon enough :KISS:
The Mephistos at the back just look like hairy cookie monsters lol, so many fresh pistils!

I installed my new light and it looks like heaven (literally - if there is a heaven I bet it has this hue) reflected on mylar, temps at night have sunk as low as 12C though so waiting for a small heater to warm up the tent before I plant the little one

Keep warm! :karma Cloud:

Back