Lighting Testing GNs Holographic Series 1 With DPs Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euforia

Fricking awesome mate, max rep for you - 2.6g per watt I believe!

Give those HS1's a big but gentle repslap too from me on behalf of of the appliance of science!

:slap:

Well done indeed TaNgMan :d5: Smash that 2gpw lol

Cheers guys.

Once again, just ridiculous yield. Congrats, TaNg and happy vaping! Might I ask did you find your autoultimates being really hungry for nutes? I just switched on flowering on regular ultimates, and the girls are like still like "gimme food" and my EC is already at 1.5!

I was following the strengths of my shedule for her bro but she did need to be watered 2L ever 12hrs when this girl was 2L every 24hrs.

Fricking awesome mate, max rep for you - 2.6g per watt I believe!

Give those HS1's a big but gentle repslap too from me on behalf of of the appliance of science!

:slap:

cheers bro. Don't forget the first 37 days were under just the one light.

Salutations Mr TaNg

Wow 2.6g per watt in 100 days... Very nice...

mr tang:tiphat::bow:wonderful harvest. it's most entertaining to see some of the new grower's, trying to emulate your grow's:grin: I gave up trying four year's ago:roflcry: I had to pummel you a little, you were already black and blue.:slap:

Salutations Mr TaNg

Wow 2.6g per watt in 100 days... Very nice...

Cheers bro hoping to top that with these photos...https://www.autoflower.org/f109/tan...vet-under-gn-holographic-series-1s-41964.html

mr tang:tiphat::bow:wonderful harvest. it's most entertaining to see some of the new grower's, trying to emulate your grow's:grin: I gave up trying four year's ago:roflcry: I had to pummel you a little, you were already black and blue.:slap:

Thanks my brother. I wonder if the amount of trichomes grown on AFN is anywhere near the amount of stars in the Milky Way?

hey tang where can i get your an feed schedule id like to give her a go.

Very nice bro. Lovey harvest mate

Our Tents and Closets will never be the same again! Big up Tang and GN !

Back