The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

She is getting close. Very skunky w/a hint of moth balls at night ? All organic here that's what the bags say. Northern Lights photo the cupper is also.

Attachments

• Northern Lights photo 2021 AFN outdoor.JPG
    Northern Lights photo 2021 AFN outdoor.JPG
    462.7 KB · Views: 52
  • NL Buds.JPG
    NL Buds.JPG
    442 KB · Views: 51
  • Top.JPG
    Top.JPG
    333.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Cupper body shot.JPG
    Cupper body shot.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Outdoor Cupper.JPG
    Outdoor Cupper.JPG
    357.3 KB · Views: 49
I’ve been very lucky (Knock on Canna) as CannControl is doing a great job prohibiting PM and most non-beneficial insects. BT has timing has been spot on the worm action. I’m guessing all will be done around Halloween.
Long leggy chicks seem to be your style mate - :smoking:... you and me both need to talk more dirty to our ladiez to get them hustling across the damn finish
line :rofl:.... weather and time isn't your friend up there now, Sun angle is either.... I'm having to reposition mine weekly to get the most rays on them that I can!

Good to hear Cannatrol is working for you, duly noted! I'm knocking on wood here, but because of the drought, there's few goddamn bud worms showing up, so a small plus that is....

Closing in on the end with the battle plants. I have started my staggered harvest and things have been super busy! Its been rainy and cold in the 50's here rain every day for the last 5 days.... The plants are stacked super heavy and initial smoke reports is this years smoke is the FIRE! Ethos hit it out of the park for me this year! Already pulling seeds from the new crosses from the voodoo and the Duke should be some killer FV's to test out for next years grow! I need a bigger drying closet though I can only fit about a lb at a time in there and Ive got it filled for the 3rd time already and I just got way too much to get through there again this year. My wife was just picking on me that I grow all this bud with no real clue on how to get it all processed by myself lol... Ill get through it as I always do I told her..... I probably still have 5 lbs of last years flower I need to turn into hash so I can have the jars for curing this flower.... I couldn't be happier with the results this year, Im sitting on a metric ton of top shelf flower again shame its not worth a wood Nickle in Michigan lol...... Its kinda funny how many grows you can see now driving down the road around here. Everyone is growing in Michigan you cant drive down the road without seeing a new grow every house damn near. Great job to everyone who participated in this years OD grow season and for anyone who tried there hand for the first time growing OD. This was my 23rd season outdoors and my 6th season in my full sun grow pen and I would have to say this was my best season yet!
:bow::vibe::vibe::vibe: :clapper::clapper::clapper: Wow @Jean-O that is some major late blow-up on those ladies! Look at the weight sag on them :eyebrows:

I'm with you, the looks are like spoiled indoor,...genetics, density, bud:leaf, yield, it all came together on this run! You worked your nutes like a pro my man, and it shows... And big Kudos to @Phyter too for it's performance on these plants! The conditions, the density of the canopy, large solid buds all would be a rot-paradise even for strongly resistant plants, these cultivars are too new to have much feedback on so that is an unknown factor on their part.
Have you chatted with Ethos and waved some pics at them? It might be worth a try if not, this kind of results/feedback are just what they want to see...
What F1 crosses did you make with Voodoo and Duke?

:help::deadhorse: :help: I don't even want to think about your harvest/trim/dry dilemma :rofl:... makes my head implode!
What's the status with dispensaries up there, and testing, and "independent contractor" sales? The season sure isn't in your favor, but come late Winter/Spring, things will be more favorable for you?
A lot of growing my be going on, but what are they actually landing- :eek1: :rolleyes2: ...especially GH growers, and going to Rotsville right about now!

BD looks like she took a lot from the GDP parent - :thumbsup:...gorgeous color, solid buds and great OD performance! ... a funky aroma mix on her, and still the dry-cure changes to come. New bud highs showing in the racy-heady side, I hope of that stays, while the velvet hammer come down is for sure going to be sticking around!

LD is going on the Do-List, that aroma and buzz is right up my alley... And she may be a great breeding candidate for this one-off cross I've been holding for repro' that has distinct floral-rose aroma! Only a half doz' seeds left, getting old too, so at the very least an SA1 run is called for (fem's, no choice there)

BDE sounds delish' as well, and what a weight maker sagging the trellis like that!
.... All of it = :drool: superb! .... Don't forget to take your Poll pics on your final choice, you got a tough call on that!

update Sky 9/26
Update #11 @Waira
Photoperiod Strains: High Society, Banana Piepaya, and Purple Afghan Kush. These shots were taken 5 days ago.
41 days into flower development. Bud development is really starting to mature -- just wish a could squeeze another couple of weeks from them. The continuing winds I can handle .... and even the borers are not too bad, but now I'm starting to get bud rot. Here's a view of the 3 gals, starting off with High Society, my showcase plant.

174.HS a.jpg
174.HS b.jpg
174.HS c.jpg

Here's a look at the lovely Purple Afghan Kush.

174.PAK a.jpg
174.PAK b.jpg

And finally, the beleaguered Banana Piepaya - suffering the most from borers and bud rot.

174.BP a.jpg
174.BP b.jpg

Here's a typical greeting when I make my routine daily inspections:

165.all.jpg
IMG_8255.jpg

Stable 2 miles away, $10 a pickup load!

Horse manure is a very valuable ingredient in an organic program, especially from race horses. I have no idea how many tons of it I've hauled while at my farm. I was very lucky to have several stables close to me, with two being commercial.
Pound for pound..............rabbit!

Stable 2 miles away, $10 a pickup load!
Good price!
I never paid for any, even when I didn't do the loading and clean up. Most of the time I would bring my tractor with my 12yd dump truck. Damn, I loved that truck! Got it at auction for dirt cheap. Totally went tru all the systems and put it to work. I had it about 15 years with no major problem and sold it for way more than I had invested. The only downside was that I had to buy a bigger tractor! That was already in the plans, it just was done earlier than expected. LOL!
That truck was key to the transformation of my old farm in so many ways. Along with hauling ingredients for compost, I made roads on my farm and my neighbors, made several pads for buildings and parking and I even used it to 'rescue' my neighbors down my dead end road from when rains flooded the creek that ran thru my farm. No one could get thru for several days a few times.

What’s up people…..have had a bad run of luck… we had showers during the night with hundred degree weather early in the morning multiple days over the last few weeks I lost all my Dragon photo. Mothers due to bud rot plus caterpillars those came down and then I had issues with my LaBuena Hierba.. same thing the best one with the least damage is this green poison which I am going to use…….This was my first time going outdoors since I moved back down to a new location in Southern California and it seems how my house is situated that I’m at a spot where hot and cold mix so I get a lot of heavy fog at night and then the next day it’s super hot…..just a hotbed for mold/rot….The thing is I talk to my local grow store and I’m not the only person around as some of the workers lost some of their outdoors plus many customers due to the same issue

will not keep to smoke but only to document them for structure denseness and such...to show others the size
59717DA4-F6A0-45CD-9772-5A213D1CB8D1.jpeg
6D4C82AC-D99A-44DC-B3E8-C039306353B9.jpeg

Back