The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

@Waira

Not raining today, a bit of sun so updating a day early ..

Blackberry Gum and EBB x CS under the tarp getting the Phyter treatment throughout the grow.

Blackberry Gum auto that wasn't
bbg 10-1.jpg

bbg 10-1a.jpg

EBB x CS Not much hope for this one to finish.. not fast, not early.. just a clown show here
ebbcs#2 10-1.jpg

ebbcs#2 10-1a.jpg

And the greenhouse Cookies ... still surviving... started the Phyter treat on this one when she flipped.. a bit difficult to get proper coverage on her.. have to stand on a step stool to spray these tops, so hopefully it will help.
cfv 10-1.jpg

cfv 10-1a.jpg

That's it for this weekz update. Good luck to all that have plantz finishing up outdoors!

Update #12 @Waira
I called in a grower friend to come over and consult on my progressing bud rot and continuing borer damage. He brought a hand saw with him, and before I garthered my senses, every plant was inspected, trimmed of any identifiable rot, chopped off and hung up to dry. Then I remembered that I neeed some "harvest" pics and a note card with my id & specs. So ... the High Society came down from the hook and was brought back out for some photos. Not the best way to do this, but you get the idea. So here's High Society, 74" (188 cm), 44 days in flower, 177 days from clone cutting to harvest. :toke:

178.HS a.jpg
178.HS b.jpg
178.HS c.jpg
178.HS d.jpg
178.HS e.jpg

Update #12 @Waira
I called in a grower friend to come over and consult on my progressing bud rot and continuing borer damage. He brought a hand saw with him, and before I garthered my senses, every plant was inspected, trimmed of any identifiable rot, chopped off and hung up to dry. Then I remembered that I neeed some "harvest" pics and a note card with my id & specs. So ... the High Society came down from the hook and was brought back out for some photos. Not the best way to do this, but you get the idea. So here's High Society, 74" (188 cm), 44 days in flower, 177 days from clone cutting to harvest. :toke:

View attachment 1373443View attachment 1373444View attachment 1373445View attachment 1373446View attachment 1373447

Your plantz remind me of the Timex watch commerical... "takes a licking and keeps on ticking"...

Maybe next year, Phyter can help you with the BR .. it is helping here so far, in sub optimal growing conditions. :peace:

Update #12 @Waira

View attachment 1373443View attachment 1373444View attachment 1373445View attachment 1373446View attachment 1373447
You did the right thing.

Your plantz remind me of the Timex watch commerical... "takes a licking and keeps on ticking"...

Maybe next year, Phyter can help you with the BR .. it is helping here so far, in sub optimal growing conditions. :peace:
Yes, I'm definitely going to get some of that Phyter, even if I have to drive to Canada. If the weather was better, might just consider moving to Canada.

Ok!
Looks like I couldn't use it if I was using Phyter I assume with it being a fungicide.
Phyter is the main reason I haven't used any of my normal outdoor foliar sprays I used in the past in regular gardening. I didn't want to do anything to skew any results from the test.
I really try to stick to a plan too and so far my results have been great. I don’t like to plug a product unless I can clearly see value and help my fellow growers out.

It might be chop day. for the Haze. It's really weather dependent, but I could be ok,
The girl did get a very nice and steady shower yesterday. It probably washed away a bunch of stuff. She did get a good blow dry with my batter powered leaf blower. She didn't like that and started stinking with her funk! Looks like a heavy dew now and she’ll get another blow dry.

edit.........I started this post very early this morning and it's based on early yesterday's predictions. It's actually much improved. High today will be 86F and humidity will come down to 60%, but partly cloudy with nightly humidity up to 80%.. The humidity improves Sunday with mostly sunny. Monday goes fully sunny, highs in upper 80s with humidity remaining below 50% for the entire week.
These last few days are pretty key in finishing her out well. For this strain, they are bulking up very nicely. I think I'm gonna watch her VERY closely.......yes.....more closely than I have. been:biggrin:................... and try to get her to the better weather on Monday onward. 5-7 days could mean a significant improvement. It's not like the entire plant will get rot in one day, not with the use of Phyter.
OPINIONS??

Interesting observation with Phyter. In the last month, any rot has been caused by insects. Most have occurred on small buds. The interesting point is that the rot can just be picked off with your fingers and that's it. No more progress. I found this when I thought I found some rot that had fallen on top of a little bud and just picked it off. It was not fallen rot. It was actual rot. I guess it's the protection the Phyter afford since it occupies the surface of the plant. Any rot that has formed has been isolated and very slow moving.
Once it's legal here, I'm growing this girl again in a MUCH better lighting position. If she's doing this well in a crappy light position, she should be able to do much better

She's getting pretty frosty too.
IMG_20211001_185432342.jpg

I really try to stick to a plan too and so far my results have been great. I don’t like to plug a product unless I can clearly see value and help my fellow growers out.
I'm very pleased with the results! There's no doubt it works as intended.

420Forever - update #18
Linda Seedz photo AK Day 151/day 51 of flower :smoking:

20211002_144510.jpg
20211002_144528.jpg

Linda Seedz photo Cheeze Day 146/day 51 of flower :smoking:

20211002_144600.jpg
20211002_144622.jpg

Barney'z Farm photo Mimosa EVO Day 146/day 51 of flower :nonono:

20211002_144654.jpg
20211002_144725.jpg

group pic...
20211002_144459.jpg

welp, we should be entering the final dayz now....and that'z a good thing for pooooor mimosa, lol :face: that girl has been thru literal hell the past week :doh: first, it was me lozin me balance & accidently breakin off one of her spirez...then, day before yesterday, one o' the guyz that'z workin on the building was takin out me a/c unit & lost his balance, sending him and the a/c right into mimosa :yoinks: she didn't get knocked over, but did get a good half dozen more branchez snapped off, ahh! :wall: good thing she'z as close to finish as she is, lol :doh: ah well, it is what it is & the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Back