The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

entry, Only1Sky, 4-20
  • Oops, hope I'm not "jumping the gun," but it is 4-20 after all. So, in my excitement I ran to my seed locker and grabbed some lovely photoperiod seeds, and into the drink they went.
    0.Drop1.jpg

Entry MasonJarOG 5/2
  • Good luck to all contestants this year!!

Okay I have two Photoperiods Strains that will be transplanted to the organic dirt patch:
    Bigfoot Glue
    Gelato

I have two Auto Strains in 15gal organic soil:
    Vanilla Latte
    Spotless Mind

B578564E-0138-4F37-AA48-668AD392CEE8.jpeg
    6A31F1B6-9205-425C-A2F4-1365249D869D.jpeg
    [/CHAT]
    C3B9293E-ED6D-418E-B6EC-76C38AB85E38.jpeg
    B578564E-0138-4F37-AA48-668AD392CEE8.jpeg
    6A31F1B6-9205-425C-A2F4-1365249D869D.jpeg

Last edited:
    entry Jean-O 5/10
  • One of my photo entries, Ethos Lilac Diesel the seed was dropped in soil around the 1st of April. All of my photo girls have been getting a few hours a day of sunlight getting them acclimated to the outdoor. Im hoping to get them transplanted into the soil here in about a week or so. Looks like about one more week of some lower temps at night then should be good to go....
    20210502_160942.jpg

A few of my other photo girls for the outdoor festivities I got some more Ethos going, Banana Daddy, Candy Store, and Big Detroit Energy. I also have a SSCS Bruce Lemon Diesel I was able to get my hands on which is just a seedling I started a week ago, shes getting quite the stretch as did the others being in my auto cab that has been in late flower with the lights at the top of the cab but thigs are never perfect and such is life! Im still hoping to get the sweet seeds beans so I can do a late season potted grow with a FV I selected from them for one of my other 2 spots in the photo section. I think Banana Daddy is going to be my second plant but I filled the card out wrong and too lazy to make a new one Because I Got High lol..... Ill be dropping auto beans here in a week or so and will drop entry cards in on them when I germ...
    20210502_161004.jpg
    20210502_161009.jpg

@Waira one of my official entries for the photo comp. Im stoked the outdoor season is upon us again! Can't wait to see all those outdoor beauties busting big again this year!

entry Kyote 5/10
  • Have two today that popped the soil :thumbsup:

EB1.jpg

Bit of a helmet head going on
    RM1.jpg

Off n running we hopes! I will be adding an auto to the mix in a few weeks. :smoking:

update Sky 5/13
  • Update #1
    Photoperiod Strains: Banana Papaya, High Society, & Purple Afghan Kush
    Approximate date of birth for these 3 is April first. Note, Purple Afghan Kush is from DinaFem Mark.

IMG_7036.jpg
    IMG_7037.jpg
    IMG_7038.jpg

entry Jaspercane 5/20

• This is the first contest I ever entered so I dont know If I did this right. But these are the are my wife's (The Flower Lady) Her own special dirt and flower ferts and FIRST TIME EVER trying to grow marijuana plants. She refuses any help from me. Planted directly into dirt and got their first rays of sunshine on 5/2/21. I got these as freebies in photo order. Gorilla Glue and a Zkittlez. If I messed it up the entry and she doesnt qualify at least you can see how you do against "Aunt K of Flower Fame" No room on the Deck so put on the ground next to pool where they would get a little more light. Excuse the mess we havent landscaped for the year yet.
    GGZK(2)5-2-21.jpg
    GGZK(3)5-2-21.jpg

Last edited:
    entry Jean-O 5/20
  • @Waira my 3 photo entries
    Ethos Big Detroit Energy photoperiod I labeled the card wrong and called it a Diesel I had a rough time filling out cards this year lol. I've been too busy going to fast.. If you need me to do a new card I can if not Im good with having it mislabeled.
    20210518_182930_HDR.jpg

Ethos Banana Daddy photoperiod I also mislabeled but scribbled it out and fixed it when I noticed I filled it out incorrectly
    20210518_183037.jpg

Hey look I got one right lol. Ethos Lilac Diesel photoperiod
    20210518_182755.jpg

My first auto entry is The Duke F1 auto from my company I will get my other 2 auto entries as soon as they pop up. Im pretty sure I will be running What's My Name S1 and Grape Cheese F2 BX for my other 2 auto selections.
    20210518_183126.jpg
    20210518_182755.jpg

20210518_182828_HDR.jpg

I still have a few more frames to put up this summer but things are shaping up... I'm looking forward to filling these frames and growing some Oak Trees with Watermelons this summer!
    20210518_183117_HDR.jpg

entry Shiva' 5/22
  • Shiva's Mistress: Guerilla Auto Anarchy in the UK

2021/05/22: Day 4 from sprouting (Day 9 from germ)

About time SM joined you outdoor ganja wranglers with some guerilla offerings in the frozen UK.
    Dropped these three Seedstockers' Autos over a week ago now.
    But the weather has been real cold and miserable, even by British standards, so they are still small at the kitchen window.

20210522 Shiva's Mistress Outdoor SS Autos.jpg

Top right: Auto Blackberry Gum
    Bottom right: Auto AK420
    Bottom left: Auto Sticky Fingers
    Top left: possibly some sweet peppers...

Before these little ones popped from the soil, I managed to drop their pots face down on the carpet.
    Scooped them back up, noting that the tails on the beans were already out.
    The AK420 and Blackberry Gum came up soon after.
    But I found that the Sticky Fingers' seed was way way too deep, like almost 2" -- oh no!
    I dug it out, repositioned it, and it did come up with a little helmet head.
    The SF is therefore a bit behind, but she is still okay and will be fine.

Maybe another week or two inside on the window sill.
    Hopefully the weather will warm up -- the coldest April in the UK for 70 years, would you believe it?
    Then they'll be outside.
    Somewhere.
    Still need to confirm that, though have a few possibilities.
    Just watching those sites as to how they are changing now that the summer is almost here.

@Waira -- I need a 'Guerilla card' to reduce my post requirements.

Lots of love and hugs,
    ~MJS
    :love:

update jaspercane 5/23
  • *Update* Pistols showing at day 21 on both plants. Maybe a day or so sooner as I havent checked them with all the rain the last couple days. I thought this was a 10 gallon planter it says 12 gal on the bottom. The "patio flower queen" isnt doing bad maybe she dont need my help after all.. No nutrients used yet. Im actually surprised since we had nothing but rain this last week and very little beautiful sunshine.

Attachments

• auto1 (1).jpg
      auto1 (1).jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 28
    • auto1 (2).jpg
      auto1 (2).jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 31
    • auto1 (3).jpg
      auto1 (3).jpg
      908.5 KB · Views: 28
    • auto1 (4).jpg
      auto1 (4).jpg
      995.6 KB · Views: 32
    update Kyote 5/30
  • Transplanted to outside on Thursday and of course, it got cold Thursday night.

First is Red Mandarine. I treated the root zone of Red Mandarine at transplant with Phyter Rot Block as per the advice of Phyter. Now it's seeing how they both respond in the next couple weeks to their new environment. I see some upward clawing on the RM so it will either shake it out or not.

Red Mandarine

rm20.jpg

And the BBBG3 x CS in the greenhouse
    bbbg3cs20.jpg

Purple Punch auto @ a week
    pp7a.jpg

That's that for this week

Back