The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Oh, did I mention borer damage? I'm not sure if it was European Corn Borer or Hemp Borer, but it wasn't a pretty picture either way. I cut lots of dying branches and opened up the hollowed out cores, but I could never find evidence of any critters

158.damage a.jpg
158.damage b.jpg
158.damage f.jpg
158.damage g.jpg

They do a real number on the plant:

148.PAK.jpg
149.BP.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg
IMG_8212.jpg

Some of my 5 outdoor plants escaped with minimal loss; but Banana Piepaya got hit hard -- probably 15% loss. :shrug:

Attachments

• 158.damage c.jpg
    158.damage c.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 158.damage d.jpg
    158.damage d.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 158.damage e.jpg
    158.damage e.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 46
update Mo 9/28
Been battling a fever with the lil one, guess teething or growth spurts?
May as well get some night shots while I can.. may do a massive leaf removal just for some final penetration.. snipped the tiniest piece of rot on the kush.. seriously can’t let it get rained on anymore, leaf blower ain’t cutting it anymore back to classic shake of the tops then a blow job :crying:
Water only for frizzy .. I’m so glad I cloned this... smells lovely kinda papayaish now or tropical?? I know it’s one I like lol
image.jpg

GLH
image.jpg

Still filling in I think.. may make the deadline..
Oh boy..
Get some close shots.. the GLH has a few purple leaves while fizzy looks like it’s about to change funny because I thought it be purple by now clone is right purple..
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like I’ll be good and stoned this winter

420Forever - update #17
@Waira update #17 ;)

Linda Seedz photo AK Day 147/day 47 of flower :smoking:

20210928_142757.jpg
20210928_142813.jpg

Linda Seedz photo Cheeze Day 142/day 47 of flower :smoking:

20210928_142838.jpg
20210928_142848.jpg

Barney'z Farm photo Momosa EVO Day 142/day 47 of flower ...oopz! :doh: :rolleyes2:

20210928_143522.jpg
20210928_143538.jpg

group pic...
20210928_142741.jpg

ya, sorry i'm a couple dayz late with me update....so sue me :finger: :rofl: as u can see by the background in the picz, they've been doin a shitload o' work on me building this past week & thingz have been buzy af, ahh! :nono: and if that weren't enuff, u'll see that the mimosa lookz a bit different now, lol :rolleyes2: long story, but it'z cuz the top 19" section of one of her two main spirez got accidently snapped cleaned off :yoinks: :face: :wall: i had no choice but to g'head & trim, wash & hang it :shrug: needless to say, it def happened too soon, but there were actually a few hintz of amber smatteringz on the top cola, the rest bein a mix of clear/cloudy....but oh man, the nugz are def so fat, dense & frosty af! :yoinks: :thumbsup: and no signz of any br, woot! :cooldance: so, it is what it is & the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

@Waira update #17 ;)

Linda Seedz photo AK Day 147/day 47 of flower :smoking:

View attachment 1372361View attachment 1372362

Linda Seedz photo Cheeze Day 142/day 47 of flower :smoking:

View attachment 1372363View attachment 1372364

Barney'z Farm photo Momosa EVO Day 142/day 47 of flower ...oopz! :doh: :rolleyes2:

View attachment 1372365View attachment 1372366

group pic...
View attachment 1372370

ya, sorry i'm a couple dayz late with me update....so sue me :finger: :rofl: as u can see by the background in the picz, they've been doin a shitload o' work on me building this past week & thingz have been buzy af, ahh! :nono: and if that weren't enuff, u'll see that the mimosa lookz a bit different now, lol :rolleyes2: long story, but it'z cuz the top 19" section of one of her two main spirez got accidently snapped cleaned off :yoinks: :face: :wall: i had no choice but to g'head & trim, wash & hang it :shrug: needless to say, it def happened too soon, but there were actually a few hintz of amber smatteringz on the top cola, the rest bein a mix of clear/cloudy....but oh man, the nugz are def so fat, dense & frosty af! :yoinks: :thumbsup: and no signz of any br, woot! :cooldance: so, it is what it is & the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Gettin into that home stretch so here's to a fat n frosty finish :cheers:

I lost about 10% of my Mazar to bud rot. I had wanted to give her a few more days but I knew the weather was against me.

Been battling a fever with the lil one, guess teething or growth spurts?
May as well get some night shots while I can.. may do a massive leaf removal just for some final penetration.. snipped the tiniest piece of rot on the kush.. seriously can’t let it get rained on anymore, leaf blower ain’t cutting it anymore back to classic shake of the tops then a blow job :crying:
Water only for frizzy .. I’m so glad I cloned this... smells lovely kinda papayaish now or tropical?? I know it’s one I like lol
View attachment 1372349

GLH
View attachment 1372350
Still filling in I think.. may make the deadline..
Oh boy..
Get some close shots.. the GLH has a few purple leaves while fizzy looks like it’s about to change funny because I thought it be purple by now clone is right purple..
View attachment 1372352View attachment 1372353

Looks like I’ll be good and stoned this winter

I lost about 10% of my Mazar to bud rot. I had wanted to give her a few more days but I knew the weather was against me.
Yeah, the weather here will be iffy until Sunday with rain with Friday and Saturday only reaching 78F.
The Asian Haze has pretty good buds for a sativa. I'll take her if needed, but I wish I had one more full week of high UV and good temps and humidity with as how pretty they are developing. Just gotta check the trichs here in a bit for maturity.She sure is stinking!!

Greenhouse is tricky this time of year. I think the box fan I suspended helped a lot, and what's weird is it was only on small buds! I only found one cola with a bad spot.

Yeah, the weather here will be iffy until Sunday with rain with Friday and Saturday only reaching 78F.
The Asian Haze has pretty good buds for a sativa. I'll take her if needed, but I wish I had one more full week of high UV and good temps and humidity with as how pretty they are developing. Just gotta check the trichs here in a bit for maturity.She sure is stinking!!

Greenhouse is tricky this time of year. I think the box fan I suspended helped a lot, and what's weird is it was only on small buds! I only found one cola with a bad spot.
With using Phyter, for the last few weeks, the only rot I've had is from insect damage.
Mainly damn spiders making nests or their prey all wrapped up.

hotoperiod Strains: High Society, Banana Piepaya, and Purple Afghan Kush. These shots were taken 5 days ago.
41 days into flower development. Bud development is really starting to mature -- just wish a could squeeze another couple of weeks from them. The continuing winds I can handle .... and even the borers are not too bad, but now I'm starting to get bud rot. Here's a view of the 3 gals, starting off with High Society, my showcase plant.
:yoinks: :doh::doh::doh: :nono:... I think the Word here for your girls is "embattled"- :dammit:Such a great start, and now it's a demolition derby!

Hang in best you can Sky, I'm sad to see your good work get it's butt kicked like this... Maybe we can come up with a Comp' Top Crash&Burn prize- :rofl: --they sure lived up to that!
:goodluck: for getting something decent into the jars mate - :pass:

Next year, hit up Phyter Bryon for some product, and I recommend SNS209 systemic for added protection from leaf munching, sap sucking bastards! It's rosemeric acid, derived from rosemary oil, which fouls the sap...:chef:

What’s up people…..have had a bad run of luck…
I saw at LBH's thread! :what?:... reeeeeally blows my friend, finish and share if you can.... Same recommendations as Sky above too :thumbsup:

I have toyed with the idea of a simple small frame, or greenhouse/hoopy structure and wrapping that in mosquito-type mesh... this can keep bugs out, let more than plenty of light in, still have decent air movement. Only the drought years here have spared me the worst; bud worms late in the game...
Always mold, but these bio-agents used properly can make a huge difference! look at how well Jean's auto took that nasty NE weather, and his photo's are in great shape as well... Bill seconds that too! :biggrin:... And I'm positive it's working well for me, even on what now appears to be a weakly resistant new Malawi Killer/Orange Glue, might be the only reason that finishes at all :doh:... the rest have fared very well despite all the fog and high RH%....

<<< Waira update >>>

Finally going to harvest something! :hump: :joy: :hump:
...semi-auto ChemDSourDieselHaze (LBH) get chopped tomorrow, followed by the normal Cherry WiFi, and looks like Garlicane next week :jump:...about frikkin' time! This season has been just plain wonky....

lbh1.jpg
lbh3.jpg
lbh7.jpg
lbh6.jpg

>>> CWF
cwf1.jpg
cwf3.jpg
cwf6.jpg
cwf5.jpg
cwf10.jpg

>>> Garlicane ....likely my huckleberry for the Comp...
gar1.jpg
gar2.jpg
gar8.jpg
gar6.jpg
gar5.jpg

Back