The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

REGULAR UPDATE
DAY 110 FROM SPROUT
La Buena Hierba Seeds
Asian Haze Fem

Waira

She's coming along nicely. Did cut some rot this morning. It was the top cola that I didn't cut enough off of previous rot earlier. That may be bad for some, but if Phyter hadn't been used, it would have spread a hell of a lot more. It was still small, it just was on the stem, so off it went.
I haven't bothered with the scope yet with all the really active bud growth. I'll but it out for this girl next weekend.

I'm still inclined to say Oct1. That's just over 120 days. Possibility of rain Tuesday, with the weather shifting cooler with lows in the low to mid 50s and highs in the 80s and the humidity in the low to mid 40s and full sun. Looks like a good finish is possible. Hopefully the lower night temps won't slow her too much.

It's just water, spray Phyter and watch closely until chop! I'm ready as hell! LOL!
View attachment 1368658View attachment 1368659View attachment 1368660View attachment 1368661View attachment 1368662
Had to do a double take there...
Was like is that a possum lol

Plants are looking prime everybody!!
Here’s to successful harvesting
:smokeout:

K looks like I’ll just edit this....
I’ve hacked down the spear and washed the Shiite.
I left a bud on to see if it gets me a better looking live shot lol but my autos are out!!!
Lmao
Christ I’ve hacked down about a pound of weed off the 5 gal orgy pot, one Oz plant was absolutely shit lmao way too early
Couple went right to hash pile...
Almost Qp in jars from the one plant
Thinking maybe another 4-5 minimum off the other same size, denser buds one, maybe 8oz of it....
The spear maybe 2 Oz lol had to get rid of a lot of that... went to shit..

All in all ... holy f*ck lol
5 gallons hahahahhaha
Here’s the top
image.jpg

Threw out some massive buds oh boy

Last edited:
ust coming back from looking at my big Haze outside and I just have to make this statement.

I love how EM1 keeps the rez in the EarthBox so pretty and clean. The plastic shines back at you. You can clearly see the big ol' water gathering roots at the bottom.
She's getting her last feeding of FFJ in a few. She's starting to get that trich pile up at the edges of the sugar leaves.....where it outlines the edges in white. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Tonight will get a bit nippy at 49*F, but after that it's lows in the 50-60 with 80s for the highs, rH below 50% for 8 days and a UV index of 8 each day. I might have a really good outdoor that gonna get to finish.

ust coming back from looking at my big Haze outside and I just have to make this statement.

I love how EM1 keeps the rez in the EarthBox so pretty and clean. The plastic shines back at you. You can clearly see the big ol' water gathering roots at the bottom.
She's getting her last feeding of FFJ in a few. She's starting to get that trich pile up at the edges of the sugar leaves.....where it outlines the edges in white. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Tonight will get a bit nippy at 49*F, but after that it's lows in the 50-60 with 80s for the highs, rH below 50% for 8 days and a UV index of 8 each day. I might have a really good outdoor that gonna get to finish.
:hula:smooooth sailing across the finish line Bill! The UV baking is the key to enhanced potency, and you'll have that in spades :d5:

<<< update for Waira >>>

I'm seeing some nice speed from the Garlicane and Cherry WiFi, and the semi-auto ChemD/SDHz is finally starting to fill in and turn pistils; she's the first thing I smell walking into the yard! Stanky, fuely/skunky...

Garlicane -->
gar2.jpg
gar1.jpg
gar8.jpg
gar5.jpg
gar6.jpg

Cherry WiFi -->
cwf1.jpg
cwf3.jpg
cwf4.jpg

ChemDSourDiesel Haze -->
lbh2.jpg
lbh3.jpg
lbh7.jpg
lbh5.jpg
lbh8.jpg

:hula:smooooth sailing across the finish line Bill! The UV baking is the key to enhanced potency, and you'll have that in spades :d5:

<<< update for Waira >>>

I'm seeing some nice speed from the Garlicane and Cherry WiFi, and the semi-auto ChemD/SDHz is finally starting to fill in and turn pistils; she's the first thing I smell walking into the yard! Stanky, fuely/skunky...

Garlicane -->
View attachment 1369714View attachment 1369715View attachment 1369716View attachment 1369717View attachment 1369718

Cherry WiFi -->
View attachment 1369719View attachment 1369720View attachment 1369721

ChemDSourDiesel Haze -->
View attachment 1369722View attachment 1369723View attachment 1369724View attachment 1369725View attachment 1369726
Oh wow!! I found my pick!!! I’m partial to the purple undersides though reminds me of my first purple kush cross which is No more.

Garlicane huh.. that’s beautiful
I can’t stop looking at this

I don’t think the haze will finish mid October... unless it’s like golf ball nug haze
GLH
image.jpg

Frizzy kush
image.jpg
image.jpg

Been feeding a little less
1.8ec looks like some fade finally so probably stop the food next week sometime and bring frizzy on home after 2 weeks of water

And the neighbor moved the plants hahah
I knew I got busted snapping that picture

Last edited:
update Mason 9/25
@Waira @MasonJarOG September Update
BFG 161 Days
7EF43510-5B10-4F37-8618-EF59908C5757.jpeg
F3424B35-782D-4BEB-BAB1-AC44234CC58F.jpeg

Raspberry Parfait #1 113 Days I think this one is just the freak in bag
A7F4CF66-4557-41AC-9899-7205638DDD17.jpeg

C9AB07B7-D468-4BB2-8944-6672E4CB20B3.jpeg

RP2 this one I think is the true pheno.

DC788749-64BC-4F92-8A1D-1C18C8FAF7EE.jpeg
10ADC827-FAC7-4D8A-A5E5-5625DE9FE258.jpeg

I’ve been very lucky (Knock on Canna) as CannControl is doing a great job prohibiting PM and most non-beneficial insects. BT has timing has been spot on the worm action. I’m guessing all will be done around Halloween.

update Jean 9/25
@Waira Closing in on the end with the battle plants. I have started my staggered harvest and things have been super busy! Its been rainy and cold in the 50's here rain every day for the last 5 days.... The plants are stacked super heavy and initial smoke reports is this years smoke is the FIRE! Ethos hit it out of the park for me this year! Already pulling seeds from the new crosses from the voodoo and the Duke should be some killer FV's to test out for next years grow! I need a bigger drying closet though I can only fit about a lb at a time in there and Ive got it filled for the 3rd time already and I just got way too much to get through there again this year. My wife was just picking on me that I grow all this bud with no real clue on how to get it all processed by myself lol... Ill get through it as I always do I told her..... I probably still have 5 lbs of last years flower I need to turn into hash so I can have the jars for curing this flower.... I couldn't be happier with the results this year, Im sitting on a metric ton of top shelf flower again shame its not worth a wood Nickle in Michigan lol...... Its kinda funny how many grows you can see now driving down the road around here. Everyone is growing in Michigan you cant drive down the road without seeing a new grow every house damn near. Great job to everyone who participated in this years OD grow season and for anyone who tried there hand for the first time growing OD. This was my 23rd season outdoors and my 6th season in my full sun grow pen and I would have to say this was my best season yet!
Ethos Big Detroit Energy turned out super fruity with hints of gas and some floral undertones absolutely beautiful aromas
DSCN2282.JPG

Ethos Banana Daddy R1 is the sexiest outdoor plant I have ever grown! She has somewhere around 4 lbs of beautiful purple flowers that have a funky rotten fruit smell with hints of BO and vitamin aroma that reminds me of Bubba Kush a little bit. The high is out of this world on this plant though its very heady and trippy in effects the kind of buzz that gets you lost in deep thought.... Great medicine for night time on the back side of the buzz after the racy thoughts it makes me very tired and relaxed.
DSCN2297.JPG
DSCN2288.JPG
DSCN2291.JPG

Ethos Lilac Diesel still holds that fresh linen aroma but also pulled a bit of an orange terpene here at the end. The flowers are rock solid and very enjoyable to toke. She has great muscle relaxation properties and the buzz is speedy and great for the morning or all day toking....
DSCN2293.JPG
DSCN2285.JPG
DSCN2304.JPG

Jean-O

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
I just never thought that outdoor grows where you are would be a productive endeavor for growing canna. Your area and the "Golden Triangle" only share the same Star 93 million miles away! LOL! :funny::funny::funny:

Outstanding job! Well executed!

If it goes legal here, I have my ideal spot mapped out, which will get better next year with having to remove one of my huge old pine trees that just couldn't make it back from an indirect lightning strike from 3 seasons ago. This past winter's sub-zero temps pounded the final death knell. I think it killed the stressed root system.

Back