Seeds have popped and are now in the pre-charged coco....once above the coco will be day one
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update..BOOM...Both Berry Bomb Autos are up marking day 1... Average temp @ 26C with RH averaging 48%..
20160825_102009.jpg
20160825_102018.jpg
20160825_102034.jpg
20160825_102027.jpg
20160825_102040.jpg

Thc Bomb
:toke: 1st a big Thank You to Bomb seeds for this opportunity.
I Have a 10'x12' bedroom
central air, 2, 19" fans
400 watt HPS
400 watt cobb type
5gal fabric pots 3 to 4 gal soil:shooty:
Roots organic soils Base, Living organics, my mix:d5::d5:
I like using both lights together best of both worlds. too me
temp 72-80
R/H 35-60%
water ph to 6.5
I will be growing THC Bomb an Berry Bomb:cheers:
I will grow 2 one of each an 3 weeks later the other 2.:woohoo1::woohoo1:
DSCF6065.JPG
DSCF6069.JPG

Berry Bomb
DSCF6067.JPG
DSCF6071.JPG

Things are looking good

Last edited:
Hey guy n gals!! its me Barney Fiffe LOL!! I'll be doing some Bomb Seeds as well ,just a small hold up on beans atm. but ill be using living organics and a mix of kind soil with the one's i do get.Auto's I do believe. but I for one am looking forward to these lovely seeds doing their thing. producing some lovely herbals we all covet :D

Thanks again Bomb Seeds for the chance to grow and try some of your wares. very much looking forward to it. :D

Introduction:

Hello AFNers and friends im excited about this test, I hope you lot are too.

First off i would like to give a big shout out to Bomb Seeds for allowing all of us the opportunity to test their seeds. They have sent 3 of their strains to test and I will grow 2 of each making 6 plants in total. The seeds will be sown directly into their final pots which the plants will remain in throughout the entire grow.

The media chosen for this grow will be made up of a soil, 3 pots containing my own organic recipe fed using Bio-Bizz nutrients and the other 3 using Kind Soil, a water only organic medium. Each strain will be tested in both soils to see how well they both perform and compare to one another. For more information about this test please click here.

Throughout this entire grow the plants will be started, vegged and flowered under one Spectrum King 400 Plus LED. No other additional lighting of any sort will be included. Hopefully we get to see this huge and hefty light push out some dense and heavy harvests. For more information on the Spectrum King test please click here.​

Strain Information:

Killer Purps

Killer-Purps.jpg

Type: Sativa/Indica (Sativa dominant)
Plant Height: Medium-Tall(90-140cm)
THC: High (19-21%)
Yield: Medium (400-450g/m²)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 10-11 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Late Oct
Stoned/High: Uplifting Euphoric Stone

THC Bomb

THC-Bomb.jpg

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix
Plant Height: Short (65-90cm)
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: Very High (550-650g/m²)
Indoor Flowering: 7-9 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sept-Oct
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz

Widow Bomb

Widow-Bomb.jpg

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix
Plant Height: Medium (90-140cm)
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: High (450-550g/m²)
Indoor Flowering: 8-10 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sept-Oct
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz

Equipment & Nutrients:

The Set Up

d6jIPye.jpg

Winflex TT Silent 150mm 440m3/h Extraction Fan
Bull Filter 150mm 440M3/H Carbon Filter
WINFLEX CLIP FAN 13W (x2)
Desk-Top Fan 60w 18 inch
DarkRoom DR 120 II
THERMO-HYDROMETER WITH PROBE (x4)
Dime-able Oil Filled Electric Radiator 1800-200w
Blue-Lab PH Pen
Blue-Lab EC Pen
Spectrum King 400 Plus LED
6 Litre Square Pots (x6)
Hi-Blow XP-80 Air Pump
4" Air stones (x2)
Electric Heated Propagator 15w
Black Silicon Air Tubing

Growing Medium

Grims Irish Organic Soil;

( Peate Moss, Compost, Worm Castings, Perlite, Vermiculite, Basalt Dust, Epsom Salts, Calcium Granulate, Seaweed Dust, Garden Lime, Soil Conditioner, Myco Fungi, Bactor Bacteria.)

WMcpyLq.jpg

Kind Soil Organic;

(Peate Moss, Coir, Perlite, Worm Castings, Humus, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Crab/Shrimp Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Cotton Seed Meal, Kelp Meal, Feather Meal, Sunflower Meal, Guano, Neem Meal, Soy Meal, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate, Green Sand, Oyster Shells, Azomite, Humic Acid, Char, Myco fungi, Trichoderma, Benifical Bacteria.)

Dr79ITf.jpg

Nutrients

scAN4Uh.jpg

Bio-Bizz: Fish Mix
Bio-Bizz: Grow
Bio-Bizz: Bloom
Bio-Bizz: Root Juice
Bio-Bizz: Alga A Mic
Bio-Bizz: Bio Heaven
Bio-Bizz: Top Max
Bio-Bizz: Acti Vera
Epsom Salts

Pathogens & Pests

Hydro-Garden Fungus Gnat Off
Hydro-Garden Bud Rot Stop
Growth Technology Liquid Oxygen
Canna Cure

Miscellaneous

PH Up
PH Down
PH 7 Buffer
PH 4 Buffer
PH Probe KCL Storage Solution
PH Probe Cleaning Solution
EC 2.76 Buffer

Last edited:
Week: 0 - Day: 0

First of all the seeds were left out in their own packaging to acclimatize to the environment temperatures of 24C. Then 3 cups were filled with water that had been bubbling for 48 hours or more at around 22C.

Next each strain was carefully placed into the correct cup of water and allowed to sit for 12 hours or so.

After about 12 hours of soaking in water at a Temperature 22C, most of the seeds had sunk to the bottom of the cups. Next its was time to plant each seed.

xO6hrel.jpg

Before planting, labels were made so that each pot can be easily identifiable. Afterwards the labels were correctly placed onto each pot.

zqGobyZ.jpg

Every seed was then carefully planted into their correctly allocated pots.

OIOfQSx.jpg

Then firmly but gently covered over using the medium inside the pots.

hggUPtA.jpg

The medium was then misted lightly using plain bubbled non PH'd water and the LED was finally turned on.

Mp9825w.jpg

In about 3 days from now the seedling should appear.

Temperature: 25-26C
Relative Humidity:
60-65 %

Happy Weekend, Peeps[emoji41]

I'm going to be growing out a pair each of Auto Bomb and Buzz Bomb, and I have them under a Tasty T4-2100 panel for veg. The AB will be grown in a 3 gal pouch, Roots Cocopalm, hand watered 2x/day using Advanced Nutrients modified expert schedule.
The Buzz Bomb will be in a 1 gal pouch, and I'll have it sharing a drip setup in one of the production tents when her time comes to flower out[emoji219]also, with AN Nutes, up to 6 feeds per light cycle, as growth permits.
ed08cdbc76410d521565f20130ccf50f.jpg

One of the AB has early onset helmet head, so we are gently nudging her forward (back left). Please send good vibes[emoji307]

So, Time to grow some great genetics!!

Thank you Bomb Seeds!
[emoji41][emoji1303][emoji445][emoji260][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back