3 oz of 6.5 ph water with airstones 24/7 today. 8-27:headbang:
THC Bomb:fire:
DSCF6077.JPG
DSCF6078.JPG

Berry Bomb :yoinks:
DSCF6082.JPG

DSCF6084.JPG

Looking Good

Howdy guys. Sorry I'm late. I had to go to the city to stock up. Anyways this grow is in the dirt...I mean coco.

One pot is straight coco and the other is leftover Salamander Soil. Matters not. The only difference from a growing point of view is the cost. Salamander Soil is ready without a rinse and the straight stuff needs rinsed.

So without further introduction here's....2 pots of coco.

20160827_143554.jpg
20160827_143547.jpg

Week: 0 - Day: 0

First of all the seeds were left out in their own packaging to acclimatize to the environment temperatures of 24C. Then 3 cups were filled with water that had been bubbling for 48 hours or more at around 22C.

Next each strain was carefully placed into the correct cup of water and allowed to sit for 12 hours or so.

After about 12 hours of soaking in water at a Temperature 22C, most of the seeds had sunk to the bottom of the cups. Next its was time to plant each seed.

xO6hrel.jpg

Before planting, labels were made so that each pot can be easily identifiable. Afterwards the labels were correctly placed onto each pot.

zqGobyZ.jpg

Every seed was then carefully planted into their correctly allocated pots.

OIOfQSx.jpg

Then firmly but gently covered over using the medium inside the pots.

hggUPtA.jpg

The medium was then misted lightly using plain bubbled non PH'd water and the LED was finally turned on.

Mp9825w.jpg

In about 3 days from now the seedling should appear.

Temperature: 25-26C
Relative Humidity: 60-65 %
Hi, i have sk400+ in run and i have the same grow space, is this is the hanging hight ? For me it seems too close, my sk is hangink 3.4 from plant and intensety is still too high for veg

Alright guys Sundays will be my "at the latest" update day...the plants are now 2 days old and have a little stretch going on from the burnt ballast/bad light issue,,they are now under the Metal Halide ,the two THC Bomb plants are above the coco but so far only one Cherry Bomb is above,,getting around 400 ppm of nutes ...
image.jpeg
THC bomb x2
image.jpeg
Cherry bomb x1

Hello all
day# 7
r/h 43%
Room temp 77
soil temp 73
water temp 75
lights 18" from ladys
THC Bomb :yay::smokeit:
DSCF6090.JPG
DSCF6091 (2).JPG

Berry Bomb :yoinks::fire:
DSCF6088.JPG
DSCF6089 (2).JPG

Looking Good :dizzy:

got some beaner dudes today :D thank you very much! i'll be soaking these within the day and planting in less than 24 hours or so. pics when they are up. Thank you Bomb Seeds! @BombSeeds @Waximus Thank you Waximus!
Cheers, Brother :smoking:
The pleasure is all mine :smokeit:
:pass::bighug::headbang:

Introduction:

Hello AFNers and friends im excited about this test, I hope you lot are too.

First off i would like to give a big shout out to Bomb Seeds for allowing all of us the opportunity to test their seeds. They have sent 3 of their strains to test and I will grow 2 of each making 6 plants in total. The seeds will be sown directly into their final pots which the plants will remain in throughout the entire grow.

The media chosen for this grow will be made up of a soil, 3 pots containing my own organic recipe fed using Bio-Bizz nutrients and the other 3 using Kind Soil, a water only organic medium. Each strain will be tested in both soils to see how well they both perform and compare to one another. For more information about this test please click here.

Throughout this entire grow the plants will be started, vegged and flowered under one Spectrum King 400 Plus LED. No other additional lighting of any sort will be included. Hopefully we get to see this huge and hefty light push out some dense and heavy harvests. For more information on the Spectrum King test please click here.​

Strain Information:

Killer Purps

Killer-Purps.jpg

Type: Sativa/Indica (Sativa dominant)
Plant Height: Medium-Tall(90-140cm)
THC: High (19-21%)
Yield: Medium (400-450g/m²)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 10-11 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Late Oct
Stoned/High: Uplifting Euphoric Stone

THC Bomb

THC-Bomb.jpg

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix
Plant Height: Short (65-90cm)
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: Very High (550-650g/m²)
Indoor Flowering: 7-9 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sept-Oct
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz

Widow Bomb

Widow-Bomb.jpg

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix
Plant Height: Medium (90-140cm)
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: High (450-550g/m²)
Indoor Flowering: 8-10 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sept-Oct
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz

Equipment & Nutrients:

The Set Up

d6jIPye.jpg

Winflex TT Silent 150mm 440m3/h Extraction Fan
Bull Filter 150mm 440M3/H Carbon Filter
WINFLEX CLIP FAN 13W (x2)
Desk-Top Fan 60w 18 inch
DarkRoom DR 120 II
THERMO-HYDROMETER WITH PROBE (x4)
Dime-able Oil Filled Electric Radiator 1800-200w
Blue-Lab PH Pen
Blue-Lab EC Pen
Spectrum King 400 Plus LED
6 Litre Square Pots (x6)
Hi-Blow XP-80 Air Pump
4" Air stones (x2)
Electric Heated Propagator 15w
Black Silicon Air Tubing

Growing Medium

Grims Irish Organic Soil;

( Peate Moss, Compost, Worm Castings, Perlite, Vermiculite, Basalt Dust, Epsom Salts, Calcium Granulate, Seaweed Dust, Garden Lime, Soil Conditioner, Myco Fungi, Bactor Bacteria.)

WMcpyLq.jpg

Kind Soil Organic;

(Peate Moss, Coir, Perlite, Worm Castings, Humus, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Crab/Shrimp Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Cotton Seed Meal, Kelp Meal, Feather Meal, Sunflower Meal, Guano, Neem Meal, Soy Meal, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate, Green Sand, Oyster Shells, Azomite, Humic Acid, Char, Myco fungi, Trichoderma, Benifical Bacteria.)

Dr79ITf.jpg

Nutrients

scAN4Uh.jpg

Bio-Bizz: Fish Mix
Bio-Bizz: Grow
Bio-Bizz: Bloom
Bio-Bizz: Root Juice
Bio-Bizz: Alga A Mic
Bio-Bizz: Bio Heaven
Bio-Bizz: Top Max
Bio-Bizz: Acti Vera
Epsom Salts