Sweet Seeds Al's next SWEET TLO grow

Those buds look like Candy, i could nearly eat them. But what would be the point in that when you can smoke em. Really nice dude.

Thanks for the rep and kind words. If you guys like the AKR just wait till I chop the Dark Devil. She is just ridiculous.

I gave the DD a close look today and saw lots of amber. My loupe sucks! I need to get a quality one for next grow. Any recommendations? I've set next Saturday as her chop date. She could probably go longer but I don't want her to get too amber.

Not much new to report. The AKR is drying (should be done Friday) and the Dark Devil is finishing up. Leaves are yellowing and falling off, pistils are turning orange, etc. Her chop day is gonna be Sunday. She'll be 78 days old. I'm hoping to get 3 zips from her as she's ridiculously fat. That might just be a pipe dream though... I'll be able to give a better guess once I get all those fan leaves off of her.

Dark Devil Holds Weight well Imop ...sges gets pretty Dence too. ive seen a.Few leak resin like Delicious Dabs of Pure Organic Yummy !

Well my guess of 50 grams was a bit ambitious. She came in at a final dry weight of 43.6 grams. That's a personal per-plant best for me, which feels especially good since she was shoved into the corner by the Dark Devil and finished so quickly! I'll be throwing 14 grams in the freezer tomorrow when the Kleen Extract (200 proof Ethyl Alcohol) comes in. I'm hoping to get 2 grams between two washes. I also ordered my 1st concentrates pen (O-phos with ceramic rod wick and grade 2 titanium coils).

I'm torn on when to harvest the Dark Devil. Her fan leaves are all yellowed and falling off, she has tons of amber trichs (How many? Who knows. As I said my loupe sucks) but at the same time has a shitload of white pistils left. The white pistils are probably 20% whereas 80% are brown/orange. The problem is I can't just harvest any old day, it's gotta be the weekend. Knowing these facts I'm left with two options: Harvest this weekend at day 78 or next weekend at day 85. Any suggestions?

Take her....it's time from the sound of it. And get a microscope attachment for your smartphone ;)

She's going to mature a bit post-chop as well, as she's drying.

I'm torn on when to harvest the Dark Devil. Her fan leaves are all yellowed and falling off, she has tons of amber trichs (How many? Who knows. As I said my loupe sucks) but at the same time has a shitload of white pistils left. The white pistils are probably 20% whereas 80% are brown/orange. The problem is I can't just harvest any old day, it's gotta be the weekend. Knowing these facts I'm left with two options: Harvest this weekend at day 78 or next weekend at day 85. Any suggestions?
Do it now there's nothing to be gained by waiting . Grab a six pack and have at it .:goodluck:

Back