Best strains for anxiety?

jloor

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi AFN comunnity, im trying to replace paroxetine and fluoxetine for cannabis , i have mixed anxiety disorder. Im from chile and here we have acces to Fastbuds, Barneys farms, Dinafem, sensiseed, greenhouseseeds, etc almost every european seedbank. So i come here looking for some help, what strain has better resultes for anxiety ? i love fastbuds seeds, any strain of fastbuds that you can recomend me. Any help is welcome, and thanks. im looking for AF strains only

Know your looking for fastbuds recommendations, but you might run thru their gear and see what turpines the strains have.

Myrcine heavy strains keep me level.

Which Marijuana Terpenes Help Anxiety Symptoms?
You can find more than 200 terpenes in the marijuana plant. Some of the anxiety-relieving compounds among those 200 terpenes include:

• Linalool: Linalool contributes to lavender’s relaxing scent. Research demonstrates its calming properties on mice, indicating its potential to reduce anxiety in humans. It also helps marijuana relieve psychosis, depression and seizures.
  • Caryophyllene: You can find caryophyllene in black pepper, lending the seasoning its spicy scent and taste. Caryophyllene interacts with the CB2 cannabinoid receptor, which affects the nervous system. Multiple studies show its ability to lower anxiety levels in mice undergoing stress.
  • Myrcene: Some patients know myrcene for its ability to enhance the effects of THC. Its taste and smell have notes of citrus, cloves, musk and earth. Myrcene has anti-anxiety benefits and makes it easier for other marijuana compounds to travel through the blood-brain barrier.
  • Limonene: Limonene gives plants like marijuana a citrusy taste and smell. The digestive tract absorbs it and lets it travel to fatty tissues like the brain, where it activates the adenosine receptor. Activated adenosine receptors help your brain transmit dopamine and regulate anxiety.
  • Alpha-Bisabolol: Found in chamomile, alpha-bisabolol has a sweet, floral scent. In addition to calming you down, it relieves pain, soothes inflammation and helps antibiotics fight bacteria.
  • Pulegone: Pulegone gives mint and rosemary their distinct and pungent scents. Research suggests that inhaling pulegone has strong calming and sedative benefits.

Know your looking for fastbuds recommendations, but you might run thru their gear and see what turpines the strains have.

Myrcine heavy strains keep me level.

Which Marijuana Terpenes Help Anxiety Symptoms?
You can find more than 200 terpenes in the marijuana plant. Some of the anxiety-relieving compounds among those 200 terpenes include:

• Linalool: Linalool contributes to lavender’s relaxing scent. Research demonstrates its calming properties on mice, indicating its potential to reduce anxiety in humans. It also helps marijuana relieve psychosis, depression and seizures.
  • Caryophyllene: You can find caryophyllene in black pepper, lending the seasoning its spicy scent and taste. Caryophyllene interacts with the CB2 cannabinoid receptor, which affects the nervous system. Multiple studies show its ability to lower anxiety levels in mice undergoing stress.
  • Myrcene: Some patients know myrcene for its ability to enhance the effects of THC. Its taste and smell have notes of citrus, cloves, musk and earth. Myrcene has anti-anxiety benefits and makes it easier for other marijuana compounds to travel through the blood-brain barrier.
  • Limonene: Limonene gives plants like marijuana a citrusy taste and smell. The digestive tract absorbs it and lets it travel to fatty tissues like the brain, where it activates the adenosine receptor. Activated adenosine receptors help your brain transmit dopamine and regulate anxiety.
  • Alpha-Bisabolol: Found in chamomile, alpha-bisabolol has a sweet, floral scent. In addition to calming you down, it relieves pain, soothes inflammation and helps antibiotics fight bacteria.
  • Pulegone: Pulegone gives mint and rosemary their distinct and pungent scents. Research suggests that inhaling pulegone has strong calming and sedative benefits.
thanks, i did a little research, and found that tangiematic , pineapple express and blackberry of fastbuds might help with my anxiety and also maybe some zkittles og auto and tangerine dream auto from barneys farm, based on the terpenes that you post, what do you think? are this good options ? thanks for all the help !

Kinda one of those things you have to try and see. Different terp profiles can present in different grows as well, temp, humidity, even the makeup of the soil can change things. While there's been lots of benefits to all this legalization, the medical side has suffered. Most breeders focus on what's going to make it in the rec market, and rightfully so, they're here to make $ and high thc# make $... but medical people are looking for other things... same plant, many times same strain, we're just stuck having to fish around a bit.

Don't know if its possible where you are, but a dispensary would be a good option here, if you can smell the different products. I find that my medical needs interestingly dictate the strains my nose is drawn too.

Kinda one of those things you have to try and see. Different terp profiles can present in different grows as well, temp, humidity, even the makeup of the soil can change things. While there's been lots of benefits to all this legalization, the medical side has suffered. Most breeders focus on what's going to make it in the rec market, and rightfully so, they're here to make $ and high thc# make $... but medical people are looking for other things... same plant, many times same strain, we're just stuck having to fish around a bit.

Don't know if its possible where you are, but a dispensary would be a good option here, if you can smell the different products. I find that my medical needs interestingly dictate the strains my nose is drawn too.
thanks again for the info. Here the only way is to grow your own weed, cause its a felony to sell , buy or trade... but not to consume and grow in private ‍♂️♂️ so in the "black market" you only get shitty herb with no background so the only viable way is yo auto cultivate your own weed. and we have a little of information just only the thc and cbd of a few strains, forget about therpens and full chart of cannabinoids profile

As an anxiety sufferer myself i like the g14 from fastbuds. Im on my 6th grow with it..also fastbuds fastberry is good too. As far as dinafem goes they have 3 great choices that im about to go with. White cheese auto has up to 5 percent thc and i believe 15 percent thc. And the critical plus auto has about the same eith up to 5 percent cbd. Then there bubba kush auto as well. I also like to get my trichs at least 10 percent amber as well.

One of the keys to anxiety, paranoia or any like problem, is in the amount of hits you take. Some people only need one hit to combat those problems. Also figuring out whether sativa or indica is a culprit is important too.

260ww
One of the keys to anxiety, paranoia or any like problem, is in the amount of hits you take. Some people only need one hit to combat those problems. Also figuring out whether sativa or indica is a culprit is important too.
Agreed. Indica for me. But its still touchy..some strains 2 one hitters putd me on edge even if indica. After a few years im starting to get myself dialed in. But ill take the trial and error over pills anyday. im trying to do it now with autos. Trying to find 4 or 5 consistent strains that i love. G14 is gonna stay in my tent for a long time. And im hoping to find 3 more i really enjoy and my body accepts. Ive found a few that work fine but gonna continue to hunt for a few like g14.each person is different too.

260ww

Agreed. Indica for me. But its still touchy..some strains 2 one hitters putd me on edge even if indica. After a few years im starting to get myself dialed in. But ill take the trial and error over pills anyday. im trying to do it now with autos. Trying to find 4 or 5 consistent strains that i love. G14 is gonna stay in my tent for a long time. And im hoping to find 3 more i really enjoy and my body accepts. Ive found a few that work fine but gonna continue to hunt for a few like g14.each person is different too.
what about the 20:1 cbd of fastbuds and the cbd green crack. Any help with anxiety? or its best to go with full thc and low cbd ?

I buy cbd online with 0.3 percent for about 1.50 a gram pesticide free when grown. It really helps me. Not really pstchoactive but you could buy before growing a cbd strain. Green crack auto isnt for me. Green crack and me is a nono. May be fine for you. When you say full thc and low cbd what is low to you? i think youd be happy with dinafem to try out. The crolitcial plus auto and white cheese with about 3:1 thc to cbd seems like a good bet after my research.

Back