Best strains for anxiety?

I find certain sativas and sativa-dominant hybrids incredibly uplifting, whereas the body load of indicas causes anxiety for me. I'm sure the other components are important and it's not just sativa vs. indica. Anyway, my favorites: Agent Orange, Moby Dick, Blue Dream.

Can I add too this

tangerine dream from barneys farm will express 2 - 2.4 percent cbd in its auto flower. So it’s a better choice. I had a friend once say in Amsterdam I don’t get stoned but be really chilled. It’s because they always have some sort of cbd. Especially barneys farm like the purple punch auto has 1 percent with is crazy.

They also do a lemon potion where some say it can express

Upto 15 percent thc
Upto 15 percent cbd

I haven’t tried the above but I’ve tried aur h passion compassion lime, better then average cbd autos. Plant have a kick and would relax you with any anxiety.

Yes
For me it is Blueberry :coffee2:

I’ve heard somebody mention Thai strains helps with anxiety. Hmmm you got me drooling.

which blueberry do you like auto form ?

Yes

I’ve heard somebody mention Thai strains helps with anxiety. Hmmm you got me drooling.

which blueberry do you like auto form ?
Thai strains in Thailand gave me raging paranoia

DP Auto Blackberry Kush for me. She is a blueberry cross too!
My go-to for anxiety, depression, insomnia and also melts away aches and pains. Never fails to put a smile on my face too! :pighug:
The only problem is that in my garden, this strain has been very inconsistent- some are big, lush, and yield well, while others are sad little runts. My first batch (2015/16?) performed the best. But maybe it’s just me... maybe my greenish thumb turns brown when my hopes are too high? I am still looking for alternatives too...

I tried CBD oil and it gives me bad stomach pains so I had to stop! I’m just wondering will I be okay to smoke CBD flower? It won’t give me stomach pains, will it?
Was you using the oil on empty stomach? Which brand? I been using CBD flower for 2 years now. I say give it a shot Really like monrow farms and Boston hempire. Fast. and good tasty CBD flower. Sour space candy and bubba kush have been favorites of mine. But that's what helps me the most when needed.

Thanks for the information. I have been fighting of social anxiety for a while not and the self isolation did not help me a whole lot either. I have had a few different periods of depression in my life so I am very aware of my fragile metal state. I have been through different therapies and through a whole array of anti-depressants. They do help if you have the right combo but it does take it's toll on your liver so I have always been kind of looking for a little more natural alternative. I have been on the web when I came across this thing called kratom. People on the web had a lot of good things to say about it. I decided to give it a try (I mean it could not be any worse and I could always stop if I wanted)
It took me a while to find a decent place where to buy kratom but after a while and some decent tips I found a good place. They have a large selection of kratom and the prices are not as bad as some people might think. I like it and I think that a lot of people might find it useful as well.

Last edited:
Back