Best strains for anxiety?

I find indica/affy dom hybrids useful(1:1 strains may be considered too!). If popular high thc strains are causing anxiety problems then a 35-70% cbd oil can help counter the anxiety issues(a couple of drops...) while still allowing the med benefits from the thc:meds::toke::pass:
Edit:- buyer beware...when it comes to purchasing/aquiring "proper" cbd oil and feco for that matter! Provenance and quality is all important.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I buy cbd online with 0.3 percent for about 1.50 a gram pesticide free when grown. It really helps me. Not really pstchoactive but you could buy before growing a cbd strain. Green crack auto isnt for me. Green crack and me is a nono. May be fine for you. When you say full thc and low cbd what is low to you? i think youd be happy with dinafem to try out. The crolitcial plus auto and white cheese with about 3:1 thc to cbd seems like a good bet after my research.
low cbd its like 0.1-0.3 cbd. and 20 + thc. Im going to try some auto dinamed cbd and auto lemon potion (barneys farm)

low cbd its like 0.1-0.3 cbd. and 20 + thc. Im going to try some auto dinamed cbd and auto lemon potion (barneys farm)
I hope they work for you. Ive heard good things about dinamed. Havent heard of the other.

Cbd hemp direct, monrow farma, tweedle farms, or boston hempire are places to buy cbd in flower form if you want something as cbd flower until you harvest. Cbdhemp direct isnt completely organic but its pesticide free and pass all hevay metal tests, monrow farms and boston hempire are organic and pesticide free. I cant remember tweedle i havent purchased from them. The other 3 i have. I recently made a purchase i got 20 grams of berry wine, 20 grams of charlottes sauce, and 10 grams of girl scout cookies. 50 grams for $71.25 after a youtubers coupon code amd free shipping. This stuff helps me tremendously with anxiety. If i smoke a strain that makes my body uneasy or anxious ill top a bowl or smoke a couple one hits. i like monrow the best so far as a company. They say anxiety is one of the worst kinds of hell to live with. Wish you the best.

HIGH , in my limated experiance the haze strains have helped me most of all. and CBD WATER SOLUABLE CONCENTRATE is second to none. The CBD KIDD

Hi AFN comunnity, im trying to replace paroxetine and fluoxetine for cannabis , i have mixed anxiety disorder. Im from chile and here we have acces to Fastbuds, Barneys farms, Dinafem, sensiseed, greenhouseseeds, etc almost every european seedbank. So i come here looking for some help, what strain has better resultes for anxiety ? i love fastbuds seeds, any strain of fastbuds that you can recomend me. Any help is welcome, and thanks. im looking for AF strains only

NL for the win! :yay: ppp

Back