Best strains for anxiety?

260ww

Agreed. Indica for me. But its still touchy..some strains 2 one hitters putd me on edge even if indica. After a few years im starting to get myself dialed in. But ill take the trial and error over pills anyday. im trying to do it now with autos. Trying to find 4 or 5 consistent strains that i love. G14 is gonna stay in my tent for a long time. And im hoping to find 3 more i really enjoy and my body accepts. Ive found a few that work fine but gonna continue to hunt for a few like g14.each person is different too.
Really glad I checked out this thread & thanks to all who have commented. Anxiety and a bit of depression here so always on the hunt for a great strain. I have some G14 and am getting ready to chop two so the G14 will be dropped Monday.

The one strain the always helps me with anxiety is Seedsman’s Jack Herrer. (Not a sp). A few pulls from a one hitter and I feel it subside without feeling out of it. Sunset Sherbet helps my wife but makes me way too anxious. Blue dream helps her as well.

Really glad I checked out this thread & thanks to all who have commented. Anxiety and a bit of depression here so always on the hunt for a great strain. I have some G14 and am getting ready to chop two so the G14 will be dropped Monday.

The one strain the always helps me with anxiety is Seedsman’s Jack Herrer. (Not a sp). A few pulls from a one hitter and I feel it subside without feeling out of it. Sunset Sherbet helps my wife but makes me way too anxious. Blue dream helps her as well.
Hope you enjoy your g14. I burned through my ten seeds. Needing to order more. 8 plants out of the packs were almost identical

I used to think indica were better for anxiety and so I kept away from Sativas despite Sativas being what i grew up on on and loved as a young toker.
Then after decades of avoiding Sativas found a super lemon haze was utterly anxiety free.
It also depends on your mindset though right ? When it was illegal , a Thai strain in Thailand made me flush my ounze down the toilet after the first spliff as the paranoia was so intense. It would be different now though as they've legalised herb so i can imagine lazing in a beach hammock with some super organic sativa would be rather pleasant.

I also have experienced that the weed not yet fully cured gives me unpleasant thoughts sometimes. I had a sour crack that i hated until it had been cured for a few months which then became my fav. Such a complex plant eh ?

Personally, I recommend the Tree Base Klear - STR8 Lemonade strain from Real Gorilla Seeds in the United Kingdom. This strain delivers a robust, euphoric head high—but without any of the anxiety side effects, due to the strain's relatively high CBD concentration. The strain is also known for providing a calm body high, making it popular among those suffering from anxiety, chronic pain, muscular tension, and migraines.

Hi AFN comunnity, im here once again, i hope my experience in this past 3 years help you guys. Since 2019 im growing AF an doing pretty well, i have grown 20 plants, 6 diferent strains. The best for my anxiety was the FastBuds Blackberry Auto (https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/blackberry) a really strong indica, just 1 hint and you can go with your day smoth, and by night you take 3 hints and it gives you a nice relaxing vibe, helping with insomnia. It is a very powerfoul medicine, high thc and good cbd, a very nice looking plant too, very frosty and beutiful, thats also help with depression, having a beutiful garden, good aroma, nice view all that intangibles help with the "mood disorder". I hope this feedback help someone and i recommend always grow organic if your goal is to have a medicine for yourself, care, love the plant and she gives you back that same energy :smokeit::frog::wiz:
:growing:

Here some photos of this beauty and my garden in the past 3 years
blackberry.jpg
blackberry fastbuds.jpg
IMG_0881.JPG
IMG_6978.JPG

Also you can see my actual grow in here Growing FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies Auto LST/SCROG
:toke::weed::smoking:

One day I returned home after making a gut wrenching decision. I vaped some "Compassionate Lime" 2:1 cbd/thc and it helped tremendously.
Thanks TA - These spams bots are rocking it recently!!
:pighug:

Edit: I meant the one above you that's now been banned for seeling kracktonite (or something similar) lol .. not your content! :D :d5:

One good thing to mention is premature harvests can lead to anxiety ridden highs. Im not sure of the science behind it but I feel like its due to a lack of the entourage effect. Less terpenes and not having the full bouquet of cannabinoids can cause adverse effects and give you that heart racing high. One of my plants from my last harvest was pulled early. It has a decent flavor and the high is nice but if I smoke too much Im almost guaranteed to have some kind of anxiety attack wether it be mild or severe. But my other plant, same strain I let go for another 2 weeks and the high is completely different.

Anxiety is one of the big reasons I pursued my med card and I've found, weirdly, that a daily edible acts like a weird vitamin for me. Like, if I take an edible every day, I can get my anxiety under control through deep breathing and stuff. Idk it's probably all in my head but even knowing it's probably just in my head, it still helps.

Back