Outdoor Bob takes Barneys Farm on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, Moby Dick Auto & Watermelon Zkittlez Auto

Buds - Auto Strawberry Cheesecake
  • **********************************************************************Part Two*******************************************************************************

Ok, next up was the Strawberry Cheesecake. Man that scissor hash taste guuud. Must say, it doesn't taste like scissors at all though :shrug: :cuss::coffee2::haha:
    As with the Moby Dick i started to remove the buds from the branches, sorting them from large to small.
    1659140466868_small.jpg

First bit that got trimmed...:cooldance:
    1659140466865_small.jpg

1659140466861_small.jpg

What's on the tray...
    1659140466856_small.jpg

Final weight for the primo Strawberry Cheesecake buds...77gr / 27 ounce.
    1659140466853_small.jpg

I filled two 2L Weck jars with these buds...
    1659140466850_small.jpg

Nice and frosty, don't you think?
    1659140466847_small.jpg

Left over was 27gr / 0.95 ounce of popcorn bud, which...Yes, you might have guessed it. Went into the same bag as the MD went.
    1659140466844_small.jpg

A lot of leaf, but beneath that loads of trichomes still...
    1659140466839_small.jpg

1659140466836_small.jpg

And 21gr / 0.74 ounce of trim.
    1659140466833_small.jpg

1659140466822_small.jpg

1659140466819_small.jpg

I hope you enjoyed todays post as much as I'm enjoying that scissor hash joint while I'm writing this. :smoking:
    I'm left over with four Weck jars filled 'loosely' to the top with primo buds. These will now be cured until they're perfect, meanwhile samples will be taken :smoker1:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
    Smoke report
  • Hey Guys,

I wanted to finish this thread with the respect it deserves. :thumbsup:
    So here's what I did with my harvest after curing...

I grew three Barneys Farm cultivars and will cover each one. So let's begin with Watermelon Zkittlez Auto.
    She was easy to grow and fast to trim after drying.
    She smoked fine and had a good taste, but it got me twitching like when speed or ecstasy is coming up. :yoinks:
    Didn't like the feeling at all. So tried to do some different stuff to it, but ended up tossing it away.
    All in all to much Sativa for me in this cultivar. If you're into that high active twitching cultivars, you should try it out as she gave me 145gr of bud!
    I give this cultivar **/***** for it being such a good producer and easy trimmer. But it just isn't for me:shrug:

Next up is the Moby Dick Auto. A plant that didn't give any trouble growing and as so, cured as well without any issues.
    This girl was also easily trimmed and the trim got set aside for extraction later :coffee:
    The smoke gives you a nice hybrid feeling of both mental and bodily relaxation.
    It's a good cultivar to smoke during the day as you can still function after smoking one or two joints. If you take it further a couple of joints, deep relaxation is the consequence. :thumbsup:
    This cultivar get's ***/***** from me. It produces good and the weed is definitely smokable after drying. But can do with a decent cure for sure.

And last but not least...Strawberry Cheesecake Auto. This is my favorite from the trio I grew out and one I had been smoking while all the other ladies we're growing out to be big girls. None of the girls gave me troubles while growing, but this little one had a bit to much leaf around the budsites which made trimming more work then her Barnes Farm sisters. Luckily it was only one plant and with the right amusement on tv, something I can definitely do in a couple of hours...
    A nice mellow feeling is what you are left with after finishing a joint. The taste reminds me of the good old days and I must admit, although I didn't find any strawberry taste within it, I did like the taste and flavor I got being it in a joint or in my vape.
    This cultivar also get's ***/***** from me as it's a very nice smoke, but a bit more work then her sisters.

I'll leave you guys with some pictures from the dry ice sieved pollen I harvested this morning.
    1662635520851_small.jpg

1662635520839_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob:toke:

Back