Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto Test PA, Auto Skywalker Haze & Auto White Widow

Hey AFN Fam :bighug:

Had a therapeutic visit inside the greenhouse today...:doc3:
The weather has switched around and it's been cloudy whole day...This resonates into my back creating stiffness and then the warmth inside is a bliss.
So while I was lounging inside the greenhouse I took some pictures to share :cheers:
This Skywalker Haze is a bit bigger then her sister and will probably be the one to get the big pot.
1653998603892_small.jpg

1653998603888_small.jpg

Only one White Widow, but she's perfect as is!! Oh man, this weed I harvested from her seedsister is just amazing and takes me back to the early 90's...Mmmmhmmmmmm...Just perfect, so she get's a pot :thumbsup:
1653998603874_small.jpg

And in the case of the Auto Test PA's I'm growing it's n°2 that's the biggest and probably will get chosen. What do you think @Antonio_DutchPassion? Don't know what I'm growing here so should I stick to the largest or smallest of the two?
1653998603868_small.jpg

1653998603862_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Bigger is always better right :eyebrows:

Just pick the one that looks the most healthy and promising :cheers:

Sometimes the biggest doesn't necessarily becomes the best one, I would personally look at leaf structure, stem development, internodes etc. Although this is a little early to tell, good luck!

:baked:

Bigger is always better right :eyebrows:

Just pick the one that looks the most healthy and promising :cheers:

Sometimes the biggest doesn't necessarily becomes the best one, I would personally look at leaf structure, stem development, internodes etc. Although this is a little early to tell, good luck!

:baked:
Ok, so I made my choice from the seedlings. The ones that didn't make it where fed to the chickens :eyebrows:
Must say, that with each time I cull the weaklings it get easier...:crying:

Made a planting hole and dusted it liberally with a teaspoon Mycotrex...
1654507193811_small.jpg

Did the same for all the pots...
1654507193798_small.jpg

Next planted the seedlings and stuck three BioTabs in the soil.
1654507193794_small.jpg

And repeated this step for all the other pots. :thumbsup:
1654507193790_small.jpg

I've planted Super Sativa Seed Club's Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel alongside the Dutch Passion girls. All are 14 days old today. :cheers:

1654507193786_small.jpg

Together we'll watch them grow the coming weeks :d5:

Regards,

And we have a lift off! :hothot:

Looking forward to seeing these ladies grow mate! :cooldance:
Thanks brother :cheers: You and me both :drunks:

What an amazing growth over the past three days!! And the fun part is...All the hard work is over until harvest come :coffee:
Auto White Widow - day 16
1654712147319_small.jpg

The only thing I need to do is keep the surface (first 2cm/1inch) wet as this is a layer where the most activity is in...
@Suki813, is it just plain straw or do you also have other things covering your soil? I assume it's for that same reason, no?
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 16
1654712147316_small.jpg

Tomorrow I'm moving the pots to the other side of the greenhouse as I need that space to let the tomatoes and peppers acclimatize. The other side has more light anyways. I use one part now for the seedlings as this is partly in the shade in the afternoon, it's where the table is, but next to it I put these pots so the plants could focus on their rootsystem without external stress from to much (intense) light.
Auto Test PA - day 16
1654712147313_small.jpg

As soon as the seedlings for the Tribute take off and the thread gets it's pictures and info this little beauty will join it's new family members and move ship to that thread. But for now...Bask in it's glory :muahaha:
Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel - day 16
1654712147322_small.jpg

Regards,

Thanks brother :cheers: You and me both :drunks:

What an amazing growth over the past three days!! And the fun part is...All the hard work is over until harvest come :coffee:
Auto White Widow - day 16
View attachment 1469740

The only thing I need to do is keep the surface (first 2cm/1inch) wet as this is a layer where the most activity is in...
@Suki813, is it just plain straw or do you also have other things covering your soil? I assume it's for that same reason, no?
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 16
View attachment 1469741

Tomorrow I'm moving the pots to the other side of the greenhouse as I need that space to let the tomatoes and peppers acclimatize. The other side has more light anyways. I use one part now for the seedlings as this is partly in the shade in the afternoon, it's where the table is, but next to it I put these pots so the plants could focus on their rootsystem without external stress from to much (intense) light.
Auto Test PA - day 16
View attachment 1469742

As soon as the seedlings for the Tribute take off and the thread gets it's pictures and info this little beauty will join it's new family members and move ship to that thread. But for now...Bask in it's glory :muahaha:
Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel - day 16
View attachment 1469743

Regards,

I use orchard grass, both to help hold in moisture, for the sake of continued organic matter being added, and also cause the worms like hanging out in the layer where the straw and soil meet.

I use orchard grass, both to help hold in moisture, for the sake of continued organic matter being added, and also cause the worms like hanging out in the layer where the straw and soil meet.
And are those compost worms you are using? And what do you feed them except for the hay? Thanks for the advice :toke:

I don't typically tbh they eat the organic matter in the pots mostly I think.
mhmmm...let me ponder on that for a while ;)

Hi Bob. Your plants are looking absolutely fantastic :thumbsup:
Thanks mate :cheers:
Are you currently growing anything? I was curious and went looking, but:shrug:

Back