Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto Test PA, Auto Skywalker Haze & Auto White Widow

mhmmm...let me ponder on that for a while ;)

Thanks mate :cheers:
Are you currently growing anything? I was curious and went looking, but:shrug:

Hi. I just got a Bubba Kush photoperiod started. Just going to grow her for fun or veg her under a small light. Will probably give her away when it’s time to flower her.

But i plan to grow some Amsterdam Amnesia photoperiods from Dutch Passion in a 4x4 under Leds to see how the quality and high is, but also to learn/see how my skills are with photos - so i can work with it later on in a bigger scale.

I did look at other strains but they have so much indica in them and I’m “allergic” to that kind of weed. The best weed i ever smoked was á Amnesia or an Amnesia haze in Amsterdam, so this could be it...
Let‘s see how it goes...:thumbsup:

Ill tag you when i start up.... estimated in two weeks.

But i plan to grow some Amsterdam Amnesia photoperiods from Dutch Passion in a 4x4 under Leds to see how the quality and high is, but also to learn/see how my skills are with photos - so i can work with it later on in a bigger scale.
If it's anything like their White Widow, you'll be in for a ride :woohoo:

Ill tag you when i start up.... estimated in two weeks.
You do that :cheers:
I'm an auto guy myself, but I don't mind learning en route :thumbsup:

Looking good, the greenhouse works wonders for season extension, turns a cold spring day into an early summer day

Nice strains too :thumbsup: Never seen the Skywalker grown outside before, I've been eyeing her up myself, but the photoperiod version

loooking forward to watch your progress :pass:

Looking good, the greenhouse works wonders for season extension, turns a cold spring day into an early summer day

Nice strains too :thumbsup: Never seen the Skywalker grown outside before, I've been eyeing her up myself, but the photoperiod version

loooking forward to watch your progress :pass:
Yeah, I started out in the greenhouse with photo's to, but light pollution put a stop to that :shrug:
So only auto's for me bro :coffee:

Yeah, I started out in the greenhouse with photo's to, but light pollution put a stop to that :shrug:
So only auto's for me bro :coffee:
Yeah same thing here. I just found out last year that photo periods were a no go, a sexbud refused to flower, just kept getting bigger and bigger. :shrug:

I worked out it was the street lamp :face:

Auto's outdoor only now too

Speaking of auto's...These ladies don't mind the heat...growing like a mf'r inside a +40°C hot greenhouse :yoinks:
Auto White Widow - day 19
1654975478680_small.jpg

Auto White Widow - day 19
1654975478676_small.jpg

Auto Skywalker Haze - day 19
1654975478672_small.jpg

Auto Skywalker Haze - day 19
1654975478666_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 19
1654975478662_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 19
1654975478659_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey Dutch Passion aficionado's :shooty:

All three plants are doing great. It's almost time to give them a haircut and a trim down under. That way growth can be focused on the part that counts :thumbsup:
Auto Test PA - day 19
1655155434962_small.jpg

I moved these plants to a sunnier spot in the greenhouse as they also got to much water and I don't want them to end up like the WTF. The one above is heading the same path so...let's keep our fingers crossed :goodluck:
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 22
1655155434958_small.jpg

The white specs on the leaves isn't bugs, but a result of the treatment with @Phyter's RotBlock. The spores are attached to a carrier material and that's what leaving the white specs. I believe it's some sort of silica so I very sure it doesn't harm the plants. The first time I applied though I had the scare of my life :haha:
Auto White Widow - day 22
1655155434954_small.jpg

Regards,

Thanks for the rep @Xmas :toke:
Today was a freakin' hot day!! And tomorrow will even be warmer :yoinks:
1655414561915_small.jpg

Oh well, I'm prepared...Fogging system is up and running, tested it this evening :coffee:
1655414561913_small.jpg

And providing the plants with water is a jiffy with my watering wand. Walking around the plants and not having to bend over :woohoo1:
1655414561911_small.jpg

It's almost time to top them...
1655414561908_small.jpg

...Guess I'll be doing that tomorrow then :d5:
1655414561893_small.jpg

Regards,

Sex
Hey growers :toke:

Yesterday was a freakin' hot day! So I opened up the windows and connected the misting system to the fossette. This provided the plants with the necessary cooling down, but this also raised humidity to 100% :shrug:But it was necessary. When I entered the greenhouse to check the digital meter it had failed. So I checked the thermometer that's hanging by the door and it was 58°C / 136°F inside!! After about ten minutes of activating the misting system temperatures dropped to 45°C / 113°F and still going down...But I couldn't hold on any longer. Even with the misting system it was annoyingly hot in there!!!

Later that day when the sun was going under I took the time to top every plant at the forth or fifth node and removing the lower node(s), but not their leaves.
Today is a better day. This morning it was cloudy and it had rained so humidity was good. And now the sun is emerging, energizing the concrete slab inside the greenhouse. So I'm happy with everything...

Has anyone got an idea what the discoloration on the leaves of my White Widow is? And should I be worried?
I'm gonna tag some people, (Antonio_DutchPassion, Vapo, St. Tom, Mañ'O'Green) but everyone else who can chime in is very welcome.:bighug:
Auto White Widow - day 27
1655642114878_small.jpg

1655642114871_small.jpg

1655642114866_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 27
1655642114862_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 27
1655642114857_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 27
1655642114853_small.jpg