Seed Stockers Bob takes Seed Stockers on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Apollo Black Cherry Auto & Mack and Crack Auto

Hey friends :cheers:

Today I harvested the Mac 'n Crack at 73 days old. When I got into the greenhouse she was almost touching the ground. So much she was hanging over on herself because of the weight of the buds... So I began taking trichome pictures and while at it have a look for myself.
View attachment 1506811

As you can see there are plenty of amber trichomes to be found. I would guestimate between 10 and 15%
View attachment 1506812
View attachment 1506813
View attachment 1506814
View attachment 1506815
View attachment 1506816

When I was don taking trichome pictures my hands were so sticky I had to stop... here's a square millimeter of my finger
View attachment 1506817

Ok, so after removing all the fanleaves I hung her upside down in the shed...
View attachment 1506806

Sorry I'm not showing the whole plant, but loads of personal stuff would be in the picture and I like my privacy :toke:
View attachment 1506807

The flash doesn't lie. Massive amounts of trichomes glistening in the light...
View attachment 1506808

The smell of this lady is just amazing! If you want a very sweet and fruity cultivar this is definitely one to consider. And with the amount of terpenes she has it will be a serious candidate to press right after drying. But I'll probably put her in some jars to cure for a while as I'm trying this kind of approach this year to see what the difference is between fresh press and cured...
View attachment 1506809

So as with all the other girls I cut her at the main stalk a couple of cm's / inches about the soil so I could hang her upside down as a whole. This extends the drying period to about a week inside the shed. I did remove all the big fanleaves as I always do.
View attachment 1506810

The coming week weather predictions are perfect for drying...The temperatures will not be going above 25°C / 77°F and with rain forecast for some of those days humidity won't be to low either. :thumbsup:
See you guys in a week or so when I'll update with the trimming and weighing pictures...

Regards,

Bob :toke:
Dang Bob, she purdy! Very curious how much she'll weigh with how heavy the flowers were. I'll be waiting to see :pop:
Also I love when people post trichome pics with their estimated%. It's one area a still struggle with and seeing your pics is quite helpful, so :thanks:

@DDubs, thanks for the rep brother. This was the Mac 'n Crack though.
The Apollo Black Cherry was a photo and got canceled. Might have to contact @Seedstockers-Mark for a resend of the auto version, maybe if they need more testers...

Dang Bob, she purdy! Very curious how much she'll weigh with how heavy the flowers were. I'll be waiting to see :pop:
Also I love when people post trichome pics with their estimated%. It's one area a still struggle with and seeing your pics is quite helpful, so :thanks:
Thanks mate!! I guestimate it to be between 120 and 150gr, unless there's mold inside. Then it's a crap shoot...
I know what you mean about the trichomes. It's because of the same issue I upgraded my old 640x480 usb scope with a 2K version. The difference is amazing and I can show you guys some crystal clear examples of the different stages.

Buds - Mac 'n Crack Auto
Hey friends :cheers:

First of all I wanted to thank @Seedstockers-Mark for providing me with these wonderful genetics and Let's not forget AFN as without them we wouldn't be here.

Last night I trimmed up the Mac 'n Crack. The smell was amazing and I needed to do this with all windows open as not to distribute the smell throughout the whole house... I ended up with just a tad more then 100 grams...
1662018888285_small.jpg

1662018888282_small.jpg

1662018888277_small.jpg

1662018888270_small.jpg

1662018888266_small.jpg

Regards,

Ok, small update for tonight...before I forget...
I've been smoking this Mac 'n Crack all evening and maybe it's the anesthesia wearing off, but this is one of the most remarkable tasting smoke I've had since my acquaintance with Dutch Passion's Mokum's Tulip. I get a nutty, umami and an almost baked bread smell/taste from it...It is a comforting taste that puts me right into relaxation modus. Have the feeling this will be a great little hash maker!!

Smoke report
Hey Friends,

I was updating my 'threadmarks' and saw I didn't give any smoke report on the Mac 'n Crack yet.
So, now's as good a day as any :woohoo1:

This cultivar grew really easy as did all plants this season. BioTabs made sure about that :thumbsup:
The smells she emitted during her later stages of growth were remarkable to say the least. I got Pineapple and sweet & sour mixed together...
The Pineapple smell went away during curing, but it is still one of my favorites to put inside a joint...Speaking of...One get's you smiling and happy. You won't do much after smoking one, but you are happy. So if you're down...This one will get you up :biggrin:
Trimming this bud was a bit of work, but definitely worth the effort as all buds were worthy of ending up in the jar.
With just a tad over 100 grams I'm very happy with the results...I've got two half filled jars (everything in one jar would have been to much) with primo bud and enjoying it on a daily basis.
This cultivar gets ***/***** as the harvest was good, the smoke is excellent and taste is something special. And let's not forget it gets you happy and plastered :biggrin:

Regards,

Ok, small update for tonight...before I forget...
I've been smoking this Mac 'n Crack all evening and maybe it's the anesthesia wearing off, but this is one of the most remarkable tasting smoke I've had since my acquaintance with Dutch Passion's Mokum's Tulip. I get a nutty, umami and an almost baked bread smell/taste from it...It is a comforting taste that puts me right into relaxation modus. Have the feeling this will be a great little hash maker!!

By the sound of things your really enjoying our Mack and Crack :pass:

A great diary with a smashing outcome :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back