Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch on BioTabs

Lol! I knew you would have a hard time cutting or plucking all of your precious leaves.
Looks really good in there now bro… so much more light penetration and airflow going down to the bottom of your canopy.
Just remember we here to grow buds… not foliage. :nono:
I might do a third round of defoliating, but I felt this were more then enough fanleaves removed. :d5:

Supercropping - Day 59
Hey guys :toke:

Today I went to take a look and liked what I saw. The foliage has spread it's wings and filled most places. But I still had open spots. So I supercropped the tops that were sticking out and layed them flat on top of the SCROG netting. The spread is optimal now and there aren't any tops to close to the light anymore. Have a look for yourselves :welcome:
1668367228952 _small.jpg

1668367228956 _small.jpg

Ok, in the back is one that slipt the net. Next time my friend :shooty:
1668367228961 _small.jpg

With all the rough handeling I damaged the first side shoot on my Amnesia Something somthing.
It was hanging on to a thread. So I gave ducktape yet another use...:coffee:
1668367228948 _small.jpg

I'm not going to bore you guys with a time lapse of 3 seconds, so we'll keep that for the next post :woohoo1:
I cán show you the before and after the super cropping as the time lapse camera captured that...
Y0124624 _small.JPG

What do you think? A nice flat canopy!! :woohoo:
Y0124625 _small.JPG

Humidity is a bit on the high side, but then it's cold and rainy outside and I can only go as low as the humidity inhouse can give me. We did ventilate the house today as during the afternoon the sun came out and the warmth did everyone in the family smile. All of a sudden I saw socks flying around :rofl:
But lets stay with the tent...for the tent I adjusted the extraction fan's knob to a higher setting. But didn't raise the lights just yet. With all the damage I've done in the last two days I want them to recuperate for a couple of days before I start to bombard them with even more light. Let's see how high we can go with this TS-1000 from my buddy @Marshydro :cheers:
07-423 _small.jpg

Oh, before I forget. I've started a new DIY thread on monitoring (nutrients, environment, power conumption), controlling and maybe even automating the entire setup.
If there are people with programming skills, engineering skills, have access to a working 3D printer or can make/design double sided circuit boards. Let's talk and connect. I've got an amazing idea. Done about 50-60% of the coding. Amateurish...must admit, but it compiles.
So if you are interested in making something OpenSource and free for the world to use and have time to spare. Send me a DM, please no chat's as I have disabled this function...

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
So this time lapse is from the schwazzing done on Saturday and then a small part after the supercropping done yesterday. Duration = 41 hours, speed = 60fps.

@Antonio_DutchPassion & @St. Tom:

Thanks for the rep guys!! I'm doing my utmost best to steal ahum, borrow techniques from fellow members/mates/buddies and hone my skillset. :rofl:
The fact that I've honorably been chosen to grow with BioTabs and so, got to learn way more about organics then I ever thought possible has surely sped things up, that's for sure!! I just went to the tent and felt the pots, they were light, but when I dug into the soil, merely 2cm/1" deep, there were worms...happily swimming along in a sea of loose and healthy black soil. So I didn't water the pots today and will check back on them tomorrow. In the past I would have watered those pots until water came out from the bottom without even testing the soil with my finger.

I just mean, without you guys (you know who you are ;) ) I wouldn't be where I was today :toke:

Day 62
Hey AFN fam :bighug:

We're in the final parts of this grow...These ladies aren't drinking that much anymore, so I decided to top dress the soil with four teaspoons per pot with the PK Booster Compost Tee...This way I can get the necessary nutrients and bacteria into the soil without overwatering it.
1668595006537 _small.jpg

I worked the topdressing into the first few cm's/inch's and then watered that in with about 250-300ml/pot with the mix I made last week.
Just amazing how they go from 1-1,5L water/day to 250ml every three days...
1668595006533 _small.jpg

Above the canopy you can hardly notice the fact that they have stopped drinking as much, as bud formation is taking on immense proportions!!
1668595006525 _small.jpg

As you can see the color of the leaves, more ladies are showing signs of lightburn. This is a catch-22 for me, as I need the heat from the light to keep my tent in the right temperature range. The way I see it I can do one of two things...Either install a timer and let the lights run 18/6 and accept that there will be 6 hours of cold (17°C/62°F) or reduce the output of the light to around 50-60%. What would you guys do ( @Antonio_DutchPassion, @Vapo, @420autoflower ) knowing that these ladies still have about three weeks to go?
1668595006528 _small.jpg

Time for some bud p0rn...
1668595006518 _small.jpg

Yummy!!! :woohoo1:
1668595006522 _small.jpg

Frosty a f#(k :cooldance:
1668595006512 _small.jpg

The time lapse of today...Duration = 62 hours, speed = 60fps. Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

We're in the final parts of this grow...These ladies aren't drinking that much anymore, so I decided to top dress the soil with four teaspoons per pot with the PK Booster Compost Tee...This way I can get the necessary nutrients and bacteria into the soil without overwatering it.
View attachment 1538496

I worked the topdressing into the first few cm's/inch's and then watered that in with about 250-300ml/pot with the mix I made last week.
View attachment 1538497

Above the canopy you can hardly notice the fact that they have stopped drinking as much, as bud formation is taking on immense proportions!!
View attachment 1538498

As you can see the color of the leaves, more ladies are showing signs of lightburn. This is a catch-22 for me, as I need the heat from the light to keep my tent in the right temperature range. The way I see it I can do one of two things...Either install a timer and let the lights run 18/6 and accept that there will be 6 hours of cold (17°C/62°F) or reduce the output of the light to around 50-60%. What would you guys do ( @Antonio_DutchPassion, @Vapo, @420autoflower ) knowing that these ladies still have about three weeks to go?
View attachment 1538499

View attachment 1538500

View attachment 1538501

View attachment 1538502

Regards,

I think you'd be all right with lower temps. During the winter months I let my tents get fairly cold during lights off. Sometimes as low as 60-65°F. Doesn't seem to affect flowering plants at all aside from getting them to show some color. Just have to be able to handle the humidity spike. Even have some seedlings in there right now and they are showing no signs of slowing with the low temps.

Looking excellent so far as always Bob!

17 degrees as minimum ain't that bad mate! Especially not for auto's, they should be able to handle that :cheers:

Personally I would keep the light at 20/4 and play with the power/distance to the canopy so the plants have high PPFD levels without getting burn.. try to hit to sweetspot! :eyebrows:

Probably 3-4 weeks to go looking at the buds mate, now just provide enough water/ocassionally some extra PK like you're doing and you will be rewarded with some amazing buds right before Christmas! :woohoo:

I think you'd be all right with lower temps. During the winter months I let my tents get fairly cold during lights off. Sometimes as low as 60-65°F. Doesn't seem to affect flowering plants at all aside from getting them to show some color. Just have to be able to handle the humidity spike. Even have some seedlings in there right now and they are showing no signs of slowing with the low temps.

Looking excellent so far as always Bob!
17 degrees as minimum ain't that bad mate! Especially not for auto's, they should be able to handle that :cheers:

Personally I would keep the light at 20/4 and play with the power/distance to the canopy so the plants have high PPFD levels without getting burn.. try to hit to sweetspot! :eyebrows:

Probably 3-4 weeks to go looking at the buds mate, now just provide enough water/ocassionally some extra PK like you're doing and you will be rewarded with some amazing buds right before Christmas! :woohoo:
As always Bob's, a veritable jungle you have going on! Top work on the super cropping, always surprising that after some abuse they thrive
Thanks for the kind words and advise guys!! I owe you one :cheers:
I'll check if I can find a timer switch or even better, a Sonoff to put between that power cable. Then I can control it from my phone and build a routine for it...:rofl::haha:
Oh man, I'm completely into automation mode... I've been tinkering the last couple of days. Building all kinds of sh!t. You should see my study...parts everywhere :doh:

View attachment 1538496

View attachment 1538497

View attachment 1538498

View attachment 1538499

View attachment 1538500

View attachment 1538501

View attachment 1538502

Regards,

I wouldn't dim your lights at this stage bro...a little colder in the dark won't do them any harm, I think..:bighug::d5:

Back