Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch on BioTabs

Day 2
And off we go Bob! (for real now) :headbang:

Looking forward to seeing these girls become ladies! :pop:
Me too brother!! Gonna kick those anciens asses and have some fun while at it :naughtystep:
This is the Auto Mimosa Puch. She had a bit of trouble opening up. So, I've put a small drop of water on those cotyledons.
1663322358442_small.jpg

Side shot...Gonna check back on her in a couple of hours.
1663322358439_small.jpg

Mmmmhmmmm...Auto Trichome & Cream. The name alone suggests some tasty end product here....:coffee:
1663322358434_small.jpg

1663322358429_small.jpg

Not a Dutch Passion cultivar, but she's in the tent alongside the other girls...I'm not going to advertise the breeder as this is a DP grow 'n show thread, but I would like to tag @pop22 :cheers:
1663322358424_small.jpg

1663322358420_small.jpg

Also not a Dutch Passion cultivar, but rather the result of my pollen chucking. Crossed an Amnesia with an already made cross.
This one has many golden oldie genetics inside her. NL, Skunk & Kush to name a few and some newer cultivars like GG#4 & Wedding Cake were used in creating it's parents. Don't know if it's any good, but I liked the Amnesia XXL, which was used as a parent, very much!
1663322358417_small.jpg

As you can see she's almost emerged from the soil
1663322358408_small.jpg

Values inside the tent are perfect. And don't have to do much about that for the moment.
Lights still on at 25% 24/0 and no fans running.
The seedlings have water enough so didn't give them anything except for the drop I put on the Mimosa Punch's cotyledons
2022-09-16-11-58-40-333_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

I love it when they breach!!...top work my gromie:worship::pass:
Thanks my friends :cheers:
In the meantime the Mimosa Punch has wrangled itself free from the whatyoumacallit inside part of the shell and is standing up like a champ. The Amnesia cross is a bit further above the soil and most likely will be up and running by tomorrow. :thumbsup:
Also received the remainder of the BioTabs products so tomorrow I'll be creating another follow along picture thread of how I prepare the soil before it goes into the pots. But, that's a story for another day...

Thanks mate. :toke:
I lowered the position of the camera as the quality wasn't that good up so high.
Think this will do for the time being...
Auto Mimosa Punch & Auto Trichome & Cream - Day 3
Y0060203b_small.jpg

Zoomed in a bit, needed to lighten up the picture. But that's because I selected grid instead of spot measurement...Need to change that next visit.
For now, all seedlings got 10ml water slowly dripped around the girls.
Auto Mimosa Punch & Auto Trichome & Cream - Day 3
Y0060203_small.JPG

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Back