Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch on BioTabs

Bob, I like the detailed information you give along with the outstanding photos!
Looking forward to the soil preparation:pop: info!
Sorry, this will have to wait until tomorrow.

Love it I had an app linked to a hydrometer gotta replace the battery but it was so handy,
Looking grand my friend
Got all sorts of apps running with my Blynk server, which runs on an RPi :thumbsup:

I've also got a first time lapse to share with you guys/gals...The soil I'm using is a mix of recuperated soil from last years grow, which has remained in the wormbin the entire summer and the worm castings themselves. We recuperated as much worms as we could to seed the new wormbin with, but I knew we still had loads of living creatures left behind in the soil. Have a look for yourselves, it's mesmerizing to see the soil actually move!! :yoinks:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey friends :cheers:

After a couple of days with rain, today was a great day to prepare the pots...The sun was shining and the birds were tweeting...:coffee:

Let's begin with the amounts we'll be needing.
I have four 8.5L Autopots, so that's where we'll begin...Mhmmm...:pop:Let's see....
WaterOnly.png

Ok, So according to the manual above I need 200gr (or 16 tablespoons) of Startrex. So start scooping...
1663575366972_small.jpg

Next up is the Silicium Flash. The same amount goes onto the pile...
1663575366968_small.jpg

Smells great...Next, we mix up everything well. I like to use a shovel and spread it open and then take the sides of the tarp and lift so everything ends up in a neat little pile in the middle. After repeating this a couple of times, I'm now sure everything is mixed up perfectly.
1663575366964_small.jpg

Now it's time to fill up the pots. I didn't buy the airdomes, but with a bit of DIY ingenuity you can make these little contraptions yourself. Place them flush against the bottom and put a scoop of soil on top of it. Then slightly pull on the airtub while shaking the pot. This lifts up the tube a couple of centimeters / Inches above the bottom. Top the pot with enough soil so it's filled to capacity and up to the next pot...
1663575366961_small.jpg

The (almost) finished pots...:thumbsup:
1663575366957_small.jpg

Lastly we need to activate the soil with the Bactrex. I used 20gr or 4 teaspoons of Bactrex and 20ml Orgatrex into 4L water. Then mixed it well so the Orgatrex completely dissolved and then divided it between the four pots. Since the soil was already wet, it started dripping out of the bottom, so I set the pots on the grass. Better there, then on my terras
1663575366951_small.jpg

The pots will stay outside in the sun today so they can warm up and activate. Later today I'll take them inside so they stay nice and warm and the bacteria stay active.
This was outside, inside the seedlings are enjoying it in the tent. Have a look at the new time lapse. About 24 hour's worth, at 25fps.

Temperature and humidity wise, everything is still ok. Could be a tad warmer, but eh...:shrug:
2022-09-19-10-48-33-166_small.jpg

Hope you enjoyed todays post and see you soon!!

Regards,

Day 6
All Autopots filled up with the complete Biotabs line, I think the babies cannot wait to put their feet into that!:yay:
I concur my friend. BioTabs is an amazing product. Can't say that enough! :pass:
Gave the pouches 400ml plain water. It's dechlorinated though, as the bottle is standing in a corner of the tent.
1663680768622_small.jpg

Auto Trichome & Cream - Day 6
1663680768614_small.jpg

1663680768606_small.jpg

Auto Mimosa Punch - Day 6
1663680768595_small.jpg

1663680768589_small.jpg

Auto Do Si Dos - Day 6
1663680768578_small.jpg

Auto Do Si Dos - Day 6
1663680768572_small.jpg

Amnesia cross - Day 6
1663680768562_small.jpg

Amnesia cross - Day 6
1663680768559_small.jpg

I lowered the light armature a bit. There's still enough room between the seedlings and the light though. :thumbsup:
1663680768549_small.jpg

TS-1000 set at 25%...Nice!:shooty:
1663680768541_small.jpg

Fans are still off...:shrug:
1663680768534_small.jpg

And temperature & humidity are in spec... :coffee:
2022-09-20-16-22-21-216_small.jpg

And let's end this post with another time lapse. Enjoy...:thanks:

Regards,

I concur my friend. BioTabs is an amazing product. Can't say that enough! :pass:
Gave the pouches 400ml plain water. It's dechlorinated though, as the bottle is standing in a corner of the tent.
View attachment 1516454

View attachment 1516455

View attachment 1516456

View attachment 1516457

View attachment 1516458

Auto Do Si Dos - Day 6
View attachment 1516459

Auto Do Si Dos - Day 6
View attachment 1516460

Amnesia cross - Day 6
View attachment 1516461

Amnesia cross - Day 6
View attachment 1516462

I lowered the light armature a bit. There's still enough room between the seedlings and the light though. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1516463

TS-1000 set at 25%...Nice!:shooty:
View attachment 1516464

Fans are still off...:shrug:
View attachment 1516465
And temperature & humidity are in spec... :coffee:
View attachment 1516467

And let's end this post with another time lapse. Enjoy...:thanks:

Regards,

Oh how I love a good time lapse video. Love to see them moving (dancing)!

Oh how I love a good time lapse video. Love to see them moving (dancing)!
Me to and you can learn so much from them. :thumbsup:
Did you see the soil move? I find myself just glaring at the soil as I find it mesmerizing to look at...

Me to and you can learn so much from them. :thumbsup:
Did you see the soil move? I find myself just glaring at the soil as I find it mesmerizing to look at...
I did after you said! Never really thought about looking at the soil during lol very unusual to see

I can't wait to see this progress. Good growing, dude. I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines! :)

Over the last 10-11 years I've been eyeing DP's genetics and now I see that their Autoflowering line has increased since I last checked a few years ago. I take it that Think Different strain is no longer their top 1 auto? :? TD was and still is one of the strains I'd most like to give a shot at growing autos for my first time. IF there are any other good/new auto strains out in the world that'd been released over the last few years that pack an impressive punch in buzz/effects(I could care less about yield), I'd love to know and hear out your suggestion! :]

Me too brother!! Gonna kick those anciens asses and have some fun while at it :naughtystep:
This is the Auto Mimosa Puch. She had a bit of trouble opening up. So, I've put a small drop of water on those cotyledons.
View attachment 1514518

Side shot...Gonna check back on her in a couple of hours.
View attachment 1514519
Mmmmhmmmm...Auto Trichome & Cream. The name alone suggests some tasty end product here....:coffee:
View attachment 1514520

View attachment 1514522

Not a Dutch Passion cultivar, but she's in the tent alongside the other girls...I'm not going to advertise the breeder as this is a DP grow 'n show thread, but I would like to tag @pop22 :cheers:
View attachment 1514523

View attachment 1514524

Also not a Dutch Passion cultivar, but rather the result of my pollen chucking. Crossed an Amnesia with an already made cross.
This one has many golden oldie genetics inside her. NL, Skunk & Kush to name a few and some newer cultivars like GG#4 & Wedding Cake were used in creating it's parents. Don't know if it's any good, but I liked the Amnesia XXL, which was used as a parent, very much!
View attachment 1514525

As you can see she's almost emerged from the soil
View attachment 1514526

Values inside the tent are perfect. And don't have to do much about that for the moment.
Lights still on at 25% 24/0 and no fans running.
The seedlings have water enough so didn't give them anything except for the drop I put on the Mimosa Punch's cotyledons
View attachment 1514527

Regards,

Following this!

I can't wait to see this progress. Good growing, dude. I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines! :)
Following this!
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Over the last 10-11 years I've been eyeing DP's genetics and now I see that their Autoflowering line has increased since I last checked a few years ago. I take it that Think Different strain is no longer their top 1 auto? :? TD was and still is one of the strains I'd most like to give a shot at growing autos for my first time. IF there are any other good/new auto strains out in the world that'd been released over the last few years that pack an impressive punch in buzz/effects(I could care less about yield), I'd love to know and hear out your suggestion! :]
Never tried Auto Think Different, but it looks like a great Sativa dominant cross :thumbsup:
Lately I'm leaning more over to Indica for the stronger narcotic effect. A great knock you over and out cultivar is Auto Night Queen. Especially if you're planning on making bubble hash from it. :jointman:
Another great one if you want a blast from the past, is Auto White Widow. This one comes the closest to the real deal! I've grown this cultivar two times now and enjoying it while I'm typing this :hump:
These two are definitely my current Dutch Passion favorites. Could all be changing as the Trichome & Cream does sound killer, doesn't it?

Back