I think we can safely say that the 1st Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge on AFN has been a roaring success :pass:

It's definitely been a blast and I would like to thank every member that's taken part. With out the participation from the AFN community this would not have been the success it had become :thumbsup:

Something we really want to do again. Stay tuned folks :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

I think we can safely say that the 1st Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge on AFN has been a roaring success :pass:

It's definitely been a blast and I would like to thank every member that's taken part. With out the participation from the AFN community this would not have been the success it had become :thumbsup:

Mark..
i think a lot of vendors have seen your success and jumped on the solo grows also we've had a lot of banter the last few months and to be honest its been great in are thread and its all down to you your a superstar mark deffo my fav vendor also check her out 2 more cbd https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/page-73#post-2221070

i think a lot of vendors have seen your success and jumped on the solo grows also we've had a lot of banter the last few months and to be honest its been great in are thread and its all down to you your a superstar mark deffo my fav vendor also check her out 2 more cbd https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/page-73#post-2221070

That's cool that other vendor's are also reviving the Solo Cup Challenge :pass:

The 2nd Solo Cup Challenge on AFN will be coming mid year all being well :thumbsup:

I've really enjoyed it and I know the member's have had fun. That was the main point after all.

Community fun :pass:

Mark..

That's cool that other vendor's are also reviving the Solo Cup Challenge :pass:

The 2nd Solo Cup Challenge on AFN will be coming mid year all being well :thumbsup:

I've really enjoyed it and I know the member's have had fun. That was the main point after all.

Community fun :pass:

Mark..
well as i said you succeeded:bighug::toke: 153 pages and not 1 fallout or crossed work ive loved this thread so much and to every grower who entered here i applaud you all some real nice peeps

Mark..
Really @Dinafem-Mark it's us that should thank you as without companies and people like u within those companies where would we be, for me as a personal grower I really appreciate the genetics that u all develope which makes growing it that much more fun and easy. I hope to see more companies do wat ur doing as it obviously works. Anyways I hope to see something like this soon maybe 2liter bottles or similar. Any how we love u guys and I'm glad you liked the outcome as it was pretty epic.

Missed the deadline but here is my chop pic for posterity, also the roots were in really good shape other than the cheap airstone was disintegrating. Thank you Mark, and I hope to do this again! :toke:

IMG_0188.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg

Missed the deadline but here is my chop pic for posterity, also the roots were in really good shape other than the cheap airstone was disintegrating. Thank you Mark, and I hope to do this again! :toke:

View attachment 1147005View attachment 1147006
I think your still good for the poll my friend I think they need to be finished by the 20th of jan I believe
  • Section.Player will be allowed to germinate at any time up to 31st October 2019.
  • Final Photo date 20th Jan: Final Poll will be 31st Jan 2020:
  • To compete in the Final Poll for Prizes each Diary must have a Minimum of 9 Weekly updates.
  • It is the members responsibility to complete the weekly updates.
  • Any Diary under the required 9 updates will not be included in the Final Poll.
  • Germination photo must include a piece of paper with your User Name..Cross Name..and Dinafem Solo Cup Comp.

banner-dinafem-728x90.jpg

Hello all :thumbsup:

I'm sure many of you have seen or even participated in a Solo Cup Challenge before. The idea is not new but this is the first time we are running our own competition and what better place to do the first ever Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge than on our favourite Autoflowering forum :pass:

The concept is to grow a strain soley in the Solo Cup, The roots must be contained in the container and can not be used as a net pot for hydro style grows.

We will be supplying 20 members with 3 seeds each and the strain we have selected for this challenge will be

Auto Cookies :thumbsup:

@Mossy has been helping me with a few fine details and this is what we have come up with rule wise :thumbsup:

Simple Rules for Dinafem Solo Cup Competition.

Sponsored Growers will complete a Minimum of 1 weekly photo update for the duration of their Grow.

Competition will run from August 2019 to Jan 2020.

Germination and Final photo must include a piece of paper with the Code:

We Love Dinafem; User Name and Strain Name.

Winner will be decided by Member Poll Jan 2020.

As soon as we have the selected members we will get the seeds out so members have them before the start day of August 1st. You do not have to start on this date but you must be finished by January 2nd 2020.

Winners will be announced/selected by January 31st 2020 :thumbsup:

Mark..
I think your still good for the poll my friend I think they need to be finished by the 20th of jan I believe
  • Section.Player will be allowed to germinate at any time up to 31st October 2019.
  • Final Photo date 20th Jan: Final Poll will be 31st Jan 2020:
  • To compete in the Final Poll for Prizes each Diary must have a Minimum of 9 Weekly updates.
  • It is the members responsibility to complete the weekly updates.
  • Any Diary under the required 9 updates will not be included in the Final Poll.
  • Germination photo must include a piece of paper with your User Name..Cross Name..and Dinafem Solo Cup Comp.

Post above yours stated must be done by January 2. I'm not sweating it, my plant isn't the among the best I'm just happy to have made it across the finish line. Next time I'm gonna tear it up :woohoo1:

Unless the quoted rules you have is newer than the one I found. @Dinafem-Mark and @Mossy can decide if my tardiness is acceptable.

Back